Aug 8, 2015
ec9a53134da593920a45c603bf1116e02a0dd50a.png

Name: FarmVille 2: Country Escape
Version: 9.7.2345
Root Needed?:
NO

Mod:
- Unlimited Keys *

* Some time it change to 0 but you can still use it.

Install Steps:
- Uninstall playstore version
- Install and play

Note (UC): Click the little blue download button, NOT the big one (advertisement).
Note (DU): Untick "Fast Download" (advertisement).

Credits to:
Playstore Link:
Google Play
Download: Here - Here

Last edited:

Twix

Feb 26, 2015
no i mean if you play with p.s version and you already saved ur progress via FB
u can restore it with mod version or not :D

DaemonXSoul

Italian Support & PR Manager
Staff member
Team AR
Aug 8, 2015
no i mean if you play with p.s version and you already saved ur progress via FB
u can restore it with mod version or not :D
Yeah i mean exactly that, although i never do that directly i always use TB.
Yes i suppose you should be able to login manually on FB (and progress), BUT probably you need to uninstall the FB app before.
If you don't want (or don't know how to) use TB, try follow these additionals steps that may suits you better:

- Uninstall FB app
- Open the mod and log in in FB
- Quit the game and install FB app back.
- Play :)

kate

New User
Aug 11, 2015
i play this game alot. and have to do this every new update. so new event has not started yet. do u think when event starts there will b another new download?

DaemonXSoul

Italian Support & PR Manager
Staff member
Team AR
Aug 8, 2015
i play this game alot. and have to do this every new update. so new event has not started yet. do u think when event starts there will b another new download?
I want to be honest with you... i have no idea :D

Well, that depends on devs, if they already settle everything up hidden, they can just "activate/enable" the event and it starts.
If they need to add something new, they may need to do another update for that, and than they can decide to release the event or wait still and release it later.

I'm not a dev of this game, so not a clue, sorry :p

Aug 25, 2015
loving your mod and fast responces to questions and prompt update, plus 1 like from me for a mod that could pass for vip thnx again daemonxsoul

F

Fcnmuc56

I have the same problem: Game can't connect to FB or Google+ - I uninstalled FB , started the mod, logged in FB, then there was a blank window, closed this window, mod said: ouch! Can't connect to FB! Same with Google+ Nevertheless my problem is: I don't need an old save game, I want to sell my goods and I want to play with my community, without friends it's a little boring! Playing a modded game on an official server is crazy.....? Why? Too dangerous? OK let's play it on a private server ( like with modded Wow games or Metin2 games) together with other players

A

aerojero

I have the same problem: Game can't connect to FB or Google+ - I uninstalled FB , started the mod, logged in FB, then there was a blank window, closed this window, mod said: ouch! Can't connect to FB! Same with Google+ Nevertheless my problem is: I don't need an old save game, I want to sell my goods and I want to play wih my community, without friends it's a little boring! Playing a modded game on an official server is crazy.....? Why? Too dangerous? OK let's play it on a private server ( like with modded Wow games or Metin2 games) together with other players

have you tried removing the farmville app on your fb? if not try it. because it works for me whenever i cannot connect on fb in farmville

C
c96d5645ec96fb18f196ad1c5cc6b37e7fb09be5.png

Name: FarmVille 2: Country Escape
Version: 3.8.352
Root Needed?:
NO

Mod:
- Unlimited Keys

Install Steps:
- Uninstall playstore version
- Install and play

Note: Click the little blue download button, NOT the big one (advertisement).

Credits to:
Playstore Link:
Google Play
Download: Here
Will you be posting an update for the new event soon? LOVE your Mod!!