Exclusive Final Gear v1.21.10 MOD MENU [damage - defense]

XenoCAT

New User
07/04/21
Thread Author
hope my max damage 100k not get notice
If you see those top players that already has maxed everything, their max damage not even reach 90K.
Soo.... Yeah. Cross your finger no one in your friend list bother to look at your profile

XenoCAT

New User
07/04/21
Thread Author
You'll be alright at higher levels. 100k dmg per hit is normal at endgame.
Thing is, those damage is possible for the end game p2w players with full 5✯ SSR with their respective custom mech.
Like i said everything is transparent in profile, more than 100k damage but with low percentage of char/custom mechs & no 4/5✯ SSR? That is sussy

KazamiKeitaro

New User
07/18/19
Thread Author
Looks like the max damage isn't permanent in the profile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-160930543_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-160930543_1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 89

zabanya9862

New User
02/28/18
Thread Author
Dont bother removing friends because even strangers can view your profile if you show up on the friend adding list lmao.

All that aside there has been zero news of bans in other servers so I wouldn't worry too much.

ciledug

VIP
03/30/16
Thread Author
Damn unfortunate it dosent let you sign into your google account and I already made huge progress too so guess I can't use it
just start new account, you can make better progress faster than your old account :cool::cool: :cool:

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author
Pacific Server Maintenance is on, Hope the mod still works and not
give out another mod update workload for iAlex.

Trombone

VIP
03/31/16
Thread Author
Pacific Server Maintenance is on, Hope the mod still works and not
give out another mod update workload for iAlex.
more than likely it will require a mod update as they will update the game version.

edit: well I was wrong, maintenance is over and no update. Nice!

Last edited:

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author
Pacific Maintenance has ended,Good news the mod is still the same and kicking.

Edit:although I just did a one event battle with the mod I'll try to find anything that got changed due to the update I doubt there will be anything.

Taimatsu

New User
02/07/20
Thread Author
just start new account, you can make better progress faster than your old account :cool::cool: :cool:
Not really my account is rank 60 with Tasysia, Viorate, Elizbeth, Evelyn, Snowy Leigh all decked out in full custom mech rank 60 gear and I have 17k+ crystals saved up since I'm stacking for the next meta banner so no it wouldn't 😎😎:cool:

I'm not making a new account to regrind all that XD

odellia

02/23/16
Thread Author
Mine is 600k 😂 welp finger crossed
just like other post said, the record is not permanent, all you have to do is go to a quest using 1x multiplier before you end your play session for the day. Your dmg record will return to normal by doing that

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author
Just tested out the neighboring modding groups version of Final Gear despite the flashy features that iAlex's mod doesent have, Somehow iAlex's ver is somehow superior since Conflict Zone the ever instance where the mod is needed doesent work on both BMT and Plantinmods.

dead1309

New User
06/23/18
Thread Author
Anyone here manage to get into the game using google log in account? When i try to log in using google account on the modded version it said "App configuration error".

I already give permission to draw over other apps in setting.

I am on LDplayer 4 if that help.

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author
Anyone here manage to get into the game using google log in account? When i try to log in using google account on the modded version it said "App configuration error".

I already give permission to draw over other apps in setting.

I am on LDplayer 4 if that help.
I don't think theres any workaround other than force the Google login to use a web client than the app,just like Facebook logins,in which in this case I don't think you can entirely remove Google services to the point that it requests a Web client.

Top Bottom