Exclusive Final Gear v1.21.10 MOD MENU [damage - defense]

sinskillua

New User
05/17/21
Thread Author
Anyone here manage to get into the game using google log in account? When i try to log in using google account on the modded version it said "App configuration error".

I already give permission to draw over other apps in setting.

I am on LDplayer 4 if that help.
You can't use google log in if modded unless the apk is unsigned and your phone is rooted.

08/29/19
Thread Author
Some of you are already being screenshotted and reported in the discord for doing 99% damage in heroic co-op while barely being level 60. Might want to do keep it in your own single player dailies instead.

Please add caution to OP post.

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Just tested out the neighboring modding groups version of Final Gear despite the flashy features that iAlex's mod doesent have, Somehow iAlex's ver is somehow superior since Conflict Zone the ever instance where the mod is needed doesent work on both BMT and Plantinmods.
planning to add more soon :D

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
Some of you are already being screenshotted and reported in the discord for doing 99% damage in heroic co-op while barely being level 60. Might want to do keep it in your own single player dailies instead.

Nah they dont care cus they always think devs are disabled to do everything 🤣

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author
planning to add more soon :D
Please don't worst case it'll just end up like The neighboring modding groups disaster,a mod that doesent work on Conflict Zone Raids,oh wait I remembered you can just add two versions of the mod in this Page.

Ahpherix

New User
10/03/21
Thread Author

Lol I've not removed my eye in the Discord,no one ever pays mind to it some tries to gives attention to it and they just are "meh" they don't really mind about it until PvP comes and if it may come not server sided,the only one who tried to really make a big deal about it,I immediately defused and convinced him that it's a useless effort so far everyone's safe.

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Please don't worst case it'll just end up like The neighboring modding groups disaster,a mod that doesent work on Conflict Zone Raids,oh wait I remembered you can just add two versions of the mod in this Page.
with the mod menu you can control it don't worry

what's available now won't be altered so it will keep working + new things :D

XenoCAT

New User
07/04/21
Thread Author

This, why so many peeps are braindead? This is why there's mod that became VIP because they abuse mod. What makes them think that it's OK to use mod in multiplayer raid where peeps CAN SEE the records, all records, from player level to damage done. Smh......

herrdingleberry

New User
07/17/18
Thread Author
This, why so many peeps are braindead? This is why there's mod that became VIP because they abuse mod. What makes them think that it's OK to use mod in multiplayer raid where peeps CAN SEE the records, all records, from player level to damage done. Smh......
Never underestimate human greed and stupidity.

ceh430

New User
04/19/18
Thread Author
just like other post said, the record is not permanent, all you have to do is go to a quest using 1x multiplier before you end your play session for the day. Your dmg record will return to normal by doing that
please, i kinda dont understand which quests i need to do with normal rates? i kinda overdid it on my 6star fully maxed Tasiya and it shows my damage there over 3 millions :D :D

XenoCAT

New User
07/04/21
Thread Author
please, i kinda dont understand which quests i need to do with normal rates? i kinda overdid it on my 6star fully maxed Tasiya and it shows my damage there over 3 millions :D :D
has fully maxed Tasya yet still used big multiplier, why bother? you asking to get noticed/banned? still not satisfied with how big the damage Tasya dished out even without mod? :rolleyes: i bet you are one of them peeps that used big multiplier in the multiplayer raid

oh, and if you bother to read previous post, someone already posted how to overwrite the modded record

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
has fully maxed Tasya yet still used big multiplier, why bother? you asking to get noticed/banned? still not satisfied with how big the damage Tasya dished out even without mod? :rolleyes: i bet you are one of them peeps that used big multiplier in the multiplayer raid

oh, and if you bother to read previous post, someone already posted how to overwrite the modded record
good example is King's Raid, Vespa fell asleep for a long time then suddenly boom modding became harder and now only available in VIP mod list. But again no matter how much we explain, they still refused to understand and abusing is the best fking way everrrrr
CircularHauntingAmericangoldfinch-size_restricted.gif

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
good example is King's Raid, Vespa fell asleep for a long time then suddenly boom modding became harder and now only available in VIP mod list. But again no matter how much we explain, they still refused to understand and abusing is the best fking way everrrrr
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
+ bugs, lot of bugs ... an endless amount of them ... haha

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
+ bugs, lot of bugs ... an endless amount of them ... haha
Didnt wanna discuss other game in depth on ur thread but yeah, some bugs from the beta phase are still present to this day. Somehow just like a small indie company with their collective 200 years of experience 🤣

ceh430

New User
04/19/18
Thread Author

sorry i missed it, i mean i was reading forum on mobile, i found it :D
im not using it anymore but i forgot i had "save feature preference" from afk farming with low characters and noticed it too late, but it's fine i didnt know its that easy to reset it

ceh430

New User
04/19/18
Thread Author
oh and im not using multiplier in raids, only in solo version where no1 can see me :p

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
oh and im not using multiplier in raids, only in solo version where no1 can see me :p
but the point here is that u, me and everyone here who dont use multi in someone else raid are all getting the same punishment as those idiots when the devs start slamming and patching the mod in future. And also a part of that makes modders spend more time and effort to bypass the security system becus those idiots never know how to appreciate anything. This is why some mods that were originally free are became to VIP mods not becus the modders wanna be greedy (yeah some kiddos always crying about this) but the security system is so insane that they have to break it

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Didnt wanna discuss other game in depth on ur thread but yeah, some bugs from the beta phase are still present to this day. Somehow just like a small indie company with their collective 200 years of experience 🤣
sadly XD

but the point here is that u, me and everyone here who dont use multi in someone else raid are all getting the same punishment as those idiots when the devs start slamming and patching the mod in future. And also a part of that makes modders spend more time and effort to bypass the security system becus those idiots never know how to appreciate anything. This is why some mods that were originally free are became to VIP mods not becus the modders wanna be greedy (yeah some kiddos always crying about this) but the security system is so insane that they have to break it
at least someone understands lol

Top Bottom