Exclusive Final Gear v1.21.30 MOD MENU [damage - defense - mov spd]

GoodBoye

New User
06/10/19
Thread Author
Just wanted to add.
Did not work on BS5 - 5.3 - 64b.

Same as everyone else works and crashes, or works and crashes on certain stages.
Saw the comments about 32b.

I have a really old LDP installed version 3.69 and its working perfectly.

Kevin8979

VIP
05/28/19
Thread Author
could be due to me using 32bit libs and your device might prefer 64bit ones, will consider releasing a version which targets both libs next time for testing
Honestly it's more than likely your mod isn't the issue but just the game itself. Game was known to have optimization issues from CN and JP servers. I'm not surprised that the Global version also crashes.

04/20/20
Thread Author
Hi guys, just a heads up! Game got updated so we need an update for the mod as well!

Keep up the good work! ^_^

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
For someone curious about the "92mb" updated a day ago, that is just a hotfix for summer background and devs added more bugs. Nothing new and the mod is still working as usual

"By fixing the old bugs, we are adding more new bugs" - Global Komoe team, 2021

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
Today I saw some ppl on Discord talking about "this update" on CH play, about ~900 mb but I couldnt find any information regarding this update. Some guys say that for fix crashes and lag while others say this update is for new event data. As for our mod, it is not affected by this "mysterious update" at all

(Btw this is an unknow-update so meh I have no idea, the mod still work atm)
Screenshot_20211025_184257.jpg

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Today I saw some ppl on Discord talking about "this update" on CH play, about ~900 mb but I couldnt find any information regarding this update. Some guys say that for fix crashes and lag while others say this update is for new event data. As for our mod, it is not affected by this "mysterious update" at all

(Btw this is an unknow-update so meh I have no idea, the mod still work atm)
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
will check i think today :D
doing some misc things for menu in general too so i might even put it to use haha

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
Tyvm @iAlex

Meh this is the first time I've seen a dev not announce an update at all and just let players update it themselves without any relevant information 🤣 really 404 not found devs

CheetaG0D

Need help? Send me a PM.
VIP Mod Tester
04/10/17
Thread Author
As long as the game's security isn't increased, it will remain free.

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
So I tried the "mysterious" update and it made no difference except that according to APKcombo this new apk is path 35 (dunno what this means) and has 1.22 GB along with huge data inside. My phone is not rooted so I did the obb trick for the data file (it really works and the game doesnt overlap existing data to redownload new data like other games)
Screenshot_20211027_000756.jpg

The interesting thing is that when I install this new apk, the total data of the game is up to 4.20+ GB but when I reinstall the mod apk back it drops to 3.24 GB, exactly the same as before with mod apk therefore both the game and the mod still work normally 🤣

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
So I tried the "mysterious" update and it made no difference except that according to APKcombo this new apk is path 35 (dunno what this means) and has 1.22 GB along with huge data inside. My phone is not rooted so I did the obb trick for the data file (it really works and the game doesnt overlap existing data to redownload new data like other games)
[Attachment removed from Quotes]
The interesting thing is that when I install this new apk, the total data of the game is up to 4.20+ GB but when I reinstall the mod apk back it drops to 3.24 GB, exactly the same as before with mod apk therefore both the game and the mod still work normally 🤣
usual update where they test their Bugs Making skills

Sohen Jun

05/18/19
Thread Author
usual update where they test their Bugs Making skills
Yeah I think so too because this "new apk" actually works very separately from the game's data. Like other games, updates will be required and the patch data will be permanently merged into the game's data but for this game I give up trying to find out haha 🤣

prananda

New User
05/14/18
Thread Author
Yeah I think so too because this "new apk" actually works very separately from the game's data. Like other games, updates will be required and the patch data will be permanently merged into the game's data but for this game I give up trying to find out haha 🤣
they call added new bug with style

yumei1988zero

New User
05/07/18
Thread Author
您好
今天遊戲更新了
期待努力的你的更新

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-012021_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-012021_Google Play Store.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 15