05/18/19
Thread Author
20s and 28s kill time for LSR challenge 🥲
Screenshot_20211014_005031.jpg

izzanim64

New User
12/28/20
Thread Author
hy sir i always force close and freeze after playing for a few minutes, do you know how to fix it sir??

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
hy sir i always force close and freeze after playing for a few minutes, do you know how to fix it sir??
if you can provide a crash log i can check it and see why crash is happening or at least try to find the cause

use the tutorial here for crash log making

Amber

01/31/16
Thread Author
could be due to me using 32bit libs and your device might prefer 64bit ones, will consider releasing a version which targets both libs next time for testing
hope it will release soon

theswiz

VIP
08/09/20
Thread Author
have you try to clean data and chace? but before you do this make sure you already bind your account

04/20/20
Thread Author
Yup, I will try to reinstall it when I get back home as I am only using mobile data. Very weird, I really want to know to root cause of this issue.

anothername

New User
03/08/16
Thread Author
I did a completely fresh install on bluestacks 5 and it either freezes or forcibly closes for me 99% of the time. I've managed to get through one supply run today though. It worked in conflict zone too, but I only did it twice out of curiosity. Just seems too risky when it comes to other players.

Can't get it to work in large instance at all though, which is unfortunate because that's where it would be most helpful. It just freezes a few seconds into battle.

anothername

New User
03/08/16
Thread Author
Update: Installed bluestacks 5 n32 (was using n64 before) to try it on there and the mod worked. It did crash once but I managed to get through a large instance and heroic supply prep. Was kinda nervous since I didn't wanna waste keys lol but thankfully it worked.

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Update: Installed bluestacks 5 n32 (was using n64 before) to try it on there and the mod worked. It did crash once but I managed to get through a large instance and heroic supply prep. Was kinda nervous since I didn't wanna waste keys lol but thankfully it worked.
Mhh this is good feedback ty

From the looks of it n32 emu is more stable for this game (and in general)
N64 emus are fairly new on the market so they might need more improvements and tweaks or game is just bad on arm64 devices when it has armv7a libs

Top Bottom