Fire Emblem Heroes Questions

N

NoxNyctores

Thread Author
Hello, i've been thinking to upgrade to VIP myself, but how's the ban rate on Fire Emblem Heroes and what features it has?

ChiefMaster1010

Saya sudah tidak menerima Jasa VIP lagi
Retired
05/12/16
Thread Author
Can I find something safe for this game?
there is always a risk of being banned when you play with mods. However, you can minimize that risk by not overly abuse the mod and not attract attention of the game master and other players. As most of the banned cases are being reported to the game master for unusual activity by players.

reyyes

New User
01/06/18
Thread Author
So if i use def team with +5 units (not seasonal unit or legendary unit) and doing Arena, is it fine? Other like story quest or else can be done with +10 units?

ragingatsuma

New User
11/14/16
Thread Author
there is always a risk of being banned when you play with mods. However, you can minimize that risk by not overly abuse the mod and not attract attention of the game master and other players. As most of the banned cases are being reported to the game master for unusual activity by players.
Does the hero injection still work for this game? If so how many heroes can inject? also are the new heroes such as micaiah etc available in this vip mod?

ChiefMaster1010

Saya sudah tidak menerima Jasa VIP lagi
Retired
05/12/16
Thread Author
Does the hero injection still work for this game? If so how many heroes can inject? also are the new heroes such as micaiah etc available in this vip mod?
yes injection still work
I would like to think it is complete list of heroes(I dont play this game)
and should you encounter any heores that are missing do inform us and we will add it(thats if you decide to join our VIP membership :D )

lagunyve

New User
07/22/18
Thread Author
What if I inject heroes and I don't use them in defense team. I got no chance to get banned ?
I mean, the hack itself is not detected by the system huh ? They only need reports from other players ??

Top Bottom