Fire Emblem Heroes Questions

Just a question for the VIP mods most recent version. I'd like to get an answer before deciding to reup VIP again.

I don't care about hero injection so if I only used the weak enemies part, how is the ban rate nowadays on that? And it would only be for Singleplayer activities. No arena or anything like that.

Just a question for the VIP mods most recent version. I'd like to get an answer before deciding to reup VIP again.

I don't care about hero injection so if I only used the weak enemies part, how is the ban rate nowadays on that? And it would only be for Singleplayer activities. No arena or anything like that.
-Use a friend banned account to avoid any form of bans.

-
"as someone mentioned before you can use the weak enemies on some parts of the game like stories but doing it on events like and online modes like Arena Tempest Trials Summoners Duel Rokkr Sieges and other events etc. might get you ah ban"

Well i try the mod for injection heros. And then this Friday at 00.00 i got banned. ☺️
I need to try only use weak enemies then. And i will report to you guys

Hello, i've been thinking to upgrade to VIP myself, but how's the ban rate on Fire Emblem Heroes and what features it has?
The mod vip still always get ban if you use the summon mod gacha feature according to past experience using vip but the sbenny team still not write the warning for that feature maybe because they forget or i don't know maybe other reason, but for other features like damage multiplayer it's good but i don't know about now

Most mobile games if you play smart and don't rage hack, you will never be banned. But some mobile games use a decent anti-cheat and will detect the mod sooner or later. Always a chance of ban when modifying game files. Donkey Kong
You are correct that modifying game files or using cheats in mobile games can increase the risk of being banned. While it's true that some games may have less robust anti-cheat systems and may not immediately detect cheating, there is always a chance of being caught and facing consequences.

Last edited:
I mean, the hack itself is not detected by the system huh ? They only need reports from other players ??

I mean, the hack itself is not detected by the system huh ? They only need reports from other players ??
For the weak hero part, yes. For the injection, only "friend banned" accounts can avoid getting banned with that mod.

Back
Top Bottom