Public Funky Bay - Farm & Adventure game v39.1.52 MOD [UPDATE]

New Products

Namdz178

Support - Public Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 15, 2019
@DHAalpha
I've been using this mod for a while but when I installed the latest update, it reduced my level to level 1 and turned all my resources and experience to zero!

I tried leveling up to level 4, exit and uninstall and reinstall. And when I start the game, it goes back to zero!

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
You have to bind your account with Facebook or Google to save your progress!
Firstly, try installing over the old version if you are using old mod. ( Not uninstall anything) . If it can not be installed, you have to bind your account before installing new version!

demos22

Aug 2, 2018
You have to bind your account with Facebook or Google to save your progress!
Firstly, try installing over the old version if you are using old mod. ( Not uninstall anything) . If it can not be installed, you have to bind your account before installing new version!
I've already linked with my fb account. All of the items I've built are still there (if u kook at my screenshot). It's only all my resources and experience and level turned to zero. And because I linked it to fb, my saved game in fb also turned to zero
Try installing it and u will know what I mean

Last edited:

Namdz178

Support - Public Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 15, 2019
I've already linked with my fb account. All of the items I've built are still there (if u kook at my screenshot). It's only all my resources and experience and level turned to zero. And because I linked it to fb, my saved game in fb also turned to zero
Try installing it and u will know what I mean
I understand that, maybe there are some problems. @DHAalpha Could you please check this issuse?