Name: Graffiti Smash
Version: 3.16.6
Root: No

Mod features:
1. Damage x1-100
2. Dumb enemy

Install Steps:
1. Download & Install mod
2. OBB can be download thru ingame or from APKPURE/PS (Optional)
3. Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission (if Android 6+)
4. Enjoy!

HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID
  • Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH

If you like my mods and continue to support: CLICK HERE
Donating doesnt mean you have a personal request of a mod from me its just to support my mods and future mods

Credits: Jacknator
Playstore Link: Graffiti Smash - Apps on Google Play
Download Link: Download
Mirror Link: FastClick - Upload files

Wakih

New User
12/24/18
Thread Author
thank you, I just try the mod with guest account and it work. but sadly it cant login with my google account. it said 'google canceled'

Kusuo

New User
11/21/19
Thread Author
thanks for the mod, can you figure out how to add the ultimate skill, i'm using google translate 😘

iCryptic

New User
09/23/19
Thread Author
Sometimes the app still crash when I just use dumb enemy (multiplier is set at 0 since cannot change).
Would it possible to have a separate mod with dumb enemy and no multiplier?
@Jacknator Would be great if it can be done

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
10/05/15
Thread Author
Sometimes the app still crash when I just use dumb enemy (multiplier is set at 0 since cannot change).
Would it possible to have a separate mod with dumb enemy and no multiplier?
@Jacknator Would be great if it can be done
Like i said force close the app, re-open again with just dumb enemy only. If i do separate it will defeat the purpose of mod menu and too much work

iCryptic

New User
09/23/19
Thread Author
I do not know if it was because of the stage or not, but it was a stage in chapter 6 that made the app crash. I tried a few times re-opening the app with just dumb enemy on, unless I did it wrong? It was just the dumb enemy I ticked, nothing else was touched.
It is fine now as I beat the stage normally, but was wondering if certain things trigger in the stage that crashes the app if just dumb enemy is on?

Jacknator

Junior Modding Team
10/05/15
Thread Author
I do not know if it was because of the stage or not, but it was a stage in chapter 6 that made the app crash. I tried a few times re-opening the app with just dumb enemy on, unless I did it wrong? It was just the dumb enemy I ticked, nothing else was touched.
It is fine now as I beat the stage normally, but was wondering if certain things trigger in the stage that crashes the app if just dumb enemy is on?
Probably this stage u suppose to be dead ? try play with everything is off

Wakih

New User
12/24/18
Thread Author
it's the stage that make the mod crash, because there are enemy with Trap skill. So when u use dumb enemy which make enemy attack stopped. The enemy still attack because of that trap.
This crash also happened if u use mod in co-op mode or pvp since your enemy or friend didnt use mod which make the mod crash.

Solution: use normal APK to finish stage 6 then use mod again in stage 7

Top Bottom