HACKING POINTS | LAST DAY ON EARTH SURVIVAL VERSION 1.4.6 (Memory Hack)

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again,a hacker from Russia. I have a new hack using game Guardian.
Hacking will be responsible for a LARGE NUMBER of POINTS
I bad speak English , but I will try to explain how to hack. Or just watch the video, there more clearly
LET'S GET STARTED.
FOR HACKING WE NEED TO FIND THE NUMBER OF POINTS AT THE MOMENT. I HAVE FOR EXAMPLE 4 OF THEM NOW. I DO A SEARCH ON THIS NUMBER IN THE DOUBLE ANONYMOUS. AFTER FINDING MULTIPLE VALUES, I SPEND MY POINTS AND NOW I HAVE 3 POINTS. I WAS DOING WEEDING IN THE PROGRAM FOR 3, NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE VALUE. CLICK ON IT AND PRESS THE GO BUTTON.
YOU SHOULD SEE 2 YELLOW ROOMS. I HAVE THIS AND 3 687.
TO CHANGE POINTS , WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE VALUES. FOR EXAMPLE, I WANT 20000 POINTS, AND SO I JUST ADDED THIS NUMBER TO OUR RANKS.
687=20687
3=20003
AND NOW WE HAVE 20,000 POINTS. THEY DON'T DISAPPEAR AFTER RESTARTING THE GAME.:)

Last-Day-on-Earth-Survival-hack-cheats-no-apk-mod.png

Last edited:
I

igor4elas

Thread Author
Не работает твой взлом. могу даже видео ответное кинуть что не ломается.

Faye Reagan

New User
07/23/17
Thread Author
Will there be any tutorial update for 1.5?
My skill point got minus :(

Last edited:
I

iroyanzen

Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again,a hacker from Russia. I have a new hack using game Guardian.
Hacking will be responsible for a LARGE NUMBER of POINTS
I bad speak English , but I will try to explain how to hack. Or just watch the video, there more clearly
LET'S GET STARTED.
FOR HACKING WE NEED TO FIND THE NUMBER OF POINTS AT THE MOMENT. I HAVE FOR EXAMPLE 4 OF THEM NOW. I DO A SEARCH ON THIS NUMBER IN THE DOUBLE ANONYMOUS. AFTER FINDING MULTIPLE VALUES, I SPEND MY POINTS AND NOW I HAVE 3 POINTS. I WAS DOING WEEDING IN THE PROGRAM FOR 3, NOW I HAVE ONLY ONE VALUE. CLICK ON IT AND PRESS THE GO BUTTON.
YOU SHOULD SEE 2 YELLOW ROOMS. I HAVE THIS AND 3 687.
TO CHANGE POINTS , WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE VALUES. FOR EXAMPLE, I WANT 20000 POINTS, AND SO I JUST ADDED THIS NUMBER TO OUR RANKS.
687=20687
3=20003
AND NOW WE HAVE 20,000 POINTS. THEY DON'T DISAPPEAR AFTER RESTARTING THE GAME.:)

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Link pleace

Ikkegwn

New User
12/13/16
Thread Author
in the 1.5 version, i don't get that 687 number, what is wrong? everytime i get these huge numbers and game doesn't keep it

Top Bottom