Help with Game guardian

New Products

Puny god

VIP
Feb 7, 2020
Has anyone got experience with game guardian?
Started to play Realm of champions and have been able to Edit units, gold, iso and rank up materials. All don't work as they are server side. I am now using the fuzzy search to increase or freeze health during fight. But have not been able to do it even though I believe I found the encrypted value of dword. Any help would be appreciated.

also if you think you will be playing the game, I have opened up a request post for AR to make a mod for it. Would be great if you could go and leave a comment on it. Just need to search realm of champions.

thanks

BioIT

Junior Modding Team
Jun 12, 2020
most of the times changing value directly won't work, not just because server side.
if you have the encrypted value of health, you can try changing the value to random number to see if that effects the health, also try freeze it.
if you have experience with debuggers, set a watchpoint on the address you found and go from there.

On the other hand, i suggest you drop the lib in IDA (dump it if il2cpp) and see if you find anything relevant. (Alex have some tutorials posted on how you do it)

Puny god

VIP
Feb 7, 2020
most of the times changing value directly won't work, not just because server side.
if you have the encrypted value of health, you can try changing the value to random number to see if that effects the health, also try freeze it.
if you have experience with debuggers, set a watchpoint on the address you found and go from there.

On the other hand, i suggest you drop the lib in IDA (dump it if il2cpp) and see if you find anything relevant. (Alex have some tutorials posted on how you do it)
Thanks for the advice mate. Will look into it to learn more

I froze the health value, but that was only visual too. Back to the drawing board 😀