Help with libcocos2djs

Sherdderz

New User
Jun 10, 2016
Help me how to mod game with libcocos2djs.so
I can't find ATK,DEF,HP,etc . . .

I want to make the enemies weak, so i following the tutorial at Approved - How to mod games with LIBs (not Unity) and when I try to search ATK, attack, DEF, HP, MaxHP, etc. . . I can't find anything. Please help me

Sherdderz

New User
Jun 10, 2016
This kind of games is very hard requires advanced knowledge i suggest you move on or wait for someone to mpd it
okay, thank you so much
i'll wait for someone mod it

Delshire

VIP
Nov 7, 2018
I mean it really depends in the implementation of the game but cocos2d oriented games tend to encrypt their lua files where they have most of their code, what you should be looking for is trying to get the encryption key (they literally have it plaintext in the cocos2d lib in most of the cases), if they are using XXTEA block cipher to encrypt them you can check the applicationDidFinishLoading method over the Appdelegate class, u will be able to identify the key and sign (to remove the header) maybe with no problems, then just decrypt the files (and later encrypt them back) with liut/pecl-xxtea , credits of this info is from Wobm, i remember reading this method a while back over some forum.

Another good thing to do is just visit the cocos2d repo cocos2d/cocos2d-x , you can get a lot of info there that will help you reverse your apps, but the best thing to do if you have zero knowledge with this is just to download cocos2d, make a simple app keeping debug info and just fire ida to see how you should work on it when you do static analysis for cocos2d apps.

Reactions: Jacknator