Package Name: com.ngelgames.herocantare
MOD Version: 1.2.174
Root: NO

MOD APK Features - MOD MENU:

• Player High HP
  • Player High Armor
  • Enemy Low HP
  • Enemy Low Armor
  • Enjoy massive heals from any healer ;)
Download LINK - MOD MENU - signed-hero-cantare-with-webtoon™_1.2.174_test.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Download HC File - HC.ar - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

HOW TO INSTALL
  • Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  • If you are using my old mod, just install new apk over old one
  • Uninstall your current version
  • Download & Install the MOD APK
  • Download & Move HC.ar file to your internal storage!
  • Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission for Hero Cantare with WEBTOON™
HOW TO UPDATE
  • Download & Install MOD over old version
  • Re-check Storage Permissions
HOW TO ENABLE PERMISSION ON ANDROID
  • Open device "Settings"
  • Go to APPS
  • Scroll down to desired APP and TAP IT
  • Go to "OTHER PERMISSIONS" or "ADVANCED PERMS" and tick "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW"
  • IF YOU DON'T DO THIS MOD WILL CRASH
Credits: iAlex - EMT
Socials: @iAlex | Linktree

Playstore Link: Hero Cantare with WEBTOON™ - Apps on Google Play

YouTube Preview

Last edited:
- HOLD ON - Seems like it's detected LOL
- Went up to stage 5-x on my side, anyone else ?
I tested several different apk mod of this game, and each time I get banned around stage 5-12, maybe a check on their side? Also, I only used the High HP mod.

Assuming that map 5 was being stalked by the game/server, I decided to do a little experiment that allowed me to overtake map 5 and access map 6, which had never happened to me before. Here's the details of what I did, if it helps:
- First of all, I didn't use any mod during the whole tutorial.
- I started using High HP and Low Enemy HP after stage 1-6 and after doing the selective summoning to get a good SS hero (I didn't take part in any mode apart from the story mode, which was proposed to me by the tutorial throughout the adventure).
- Getting to this famous map 5, I decided to disable all my mods for the duration of this one, it was a bit long and laborious, but with a good SS level 60 hero, it goes easily.
b8d3b0350c2891a9eb68765d105afc44.png

Assuming that map 5 was being stalked by the game/server, I decided to do a little experiment that allowed me to overtake map 5 and access map 6, which had never happened to me before. Here's the details of what I did, if it helps:
- First of all, I didn't use any mod during the whole tutorial.
- I started using High HP and Low Enemy HP after stage 1-6 and after doing the selective summoning to get a good SS hero (I didn't take part in any mode apart from the story mode, which was proposed to me by the tutorial throughout the adventure).
- Getting to this famous map 5, I decided to disable all my mods for the duration of this one, it was a bit long and laborious, but with a good SS level 60 hero, it goes easily.[Attachment removed from Quotes]
Tq

Just got another account banned on my side trying new apk I've made bypassing some additional stuff

Unlocked hero dungeons, done a few and got banned while playing , quite funny haha

Map 5 onwards seems to be getting difficult in game so I assume they do some checks (could be manual too)... Deffo not an automatic check from client or auto detection of mod since you can play without issues until map 5 or so

Tq

Just got another account banned on my side trying new apk I've made bypassing some additional stuff

Unlocked hero dungeons, done a few and got banned while playing , quite funny haha

Map 5 onwards seems to be getting difficult in game so I assume they do some checks (could be manual too)... Deffo not an automatic check from client or auto detection of mod since you can play without issues until map 5 or so
My account has just been banned by the end of the 7-20, I think it's manual, new account monitoring for sure. By the way, I saw an IOS modded version on another forum that offered attack and defense multipliers, and user responses focused on using small multipliers, which had a positive effect and did not result in a ban. Come to think of it, it would be ingenious to have an "Always your turn" mod, I think it could save us from being banned.

My account has just been banned by the end of the 7-20, I think it's manual, new account monitoring for sure. By the way, I saw an IOS modded version on another forum that offered attack and defense multipliers, and user responses focused on using small multipliers, which had a positive effect and did not result in a ban. Come to think of it, it would be ingenious to have an "Always your turn" mod, I think it could save us from being banned.
taking note of this :D
TQ

PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST

- ADDED NEW DOWNLOAD LINK, IMPROVED SECURITY DETECTION (?!?)
- ADDED AN ADDITIONAL FILE NEEDED FOR NEW MOD

Please test on fresh account using just ARMOR mods, might be safer than touching HP

PLEASE CHECK FIRST POST

- ADDED NEW DOWNLOAD LINK, IMPROVED SECURITY DETECTION (?!?)
- ADDED AN ADDITIONAL FILE NEEDED FOR NEW MOD

Please test on fresh account using just ARMOR mods, might be safer than touching HP
so do we have to download both?

so do we have to download both?
HOW TO INSTALL
  • Link your account to any social (simply backup your account)
  • If you are using my old mod, just install new apk over old one
  • Uninstall your current version
  • Download & Install the MOD APK
  • Download & Move HC.ar file to your internal storage!
  • Enable "DRAW OVER" or "DISPLAY POP-UP WINDOW" permission for Hero Cantare with WEBTOON™

Back
Top Bottom