How to create Private Server

Early Bird

New User
Apr 20, 2017
I seen a lot of site is providing Clash of Clan private server base apk. But, their server is so weak that you can't stay login for long time. I guess very low downtime or low bandwidth. Can anyone pls guide me how to make my own server for this game? Not computer or rooted phone. I will buy my own server to run this game. and, no graphics mod version, only unlimited resource. Ready pay anyone who can help me to setup a private server for this.

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
The servers used for those private servers are massive with connections from 10's of thousands of people at a time if you want a better one its going to set you back thousands of dollars as well as an insane amount of time to code it all.

OdinDxD

Retired
Retired
Sep 25, 2016
The servers used for those private servers are massive with connections from 10's of thousands of people at a time if you want a better one its going to set you back thousands of dollars as well as an insane amount of time to code it all.
:rolleyes:

Early Bird

New User
Apr 20, 2017
In my case, there will be max 30 users.Can you please guide me how to do it?