Important How to make unsigned APK and Google+ / Facebook login

May 27, 2018
Do I have to do the "Unsigned apk" tutorial first then do the "google+" tutorial next in order to get it right? I'm trying to log in to my google play account but tried to do the first one but it didn't work. I didn't want to go ahead and do more until I got more information as a pre-caution for any unwanted damage or suspicion.

Reactions: Wickedgame and pang

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Do I have to do the "Unsigned apk" tutorial first then do the "google+" tutorial next in order to get it right? I'm trying to log in to my google play account but tried to do the first one but it didn't work. I didn't want to go ahead and do more until I got more information as a pre-caution for any unwanted damage or suspicion.
You will need the unsigned APK before you can stay logged in but it doesn't matter which way you do it. The only step that matters is you install the unsigned AFTER you are logged into Google.

Ryureys

New User
Jul 23, 2017
my facebook is detect "account is limited" how to unlock this?? i was try download in playstore, i can log in but after uninstalled aplication from playstore and installed mod, sign in mod appear "account is limited" help me.. o_O

May 27, 2018
You will need the unsigned APK before you can stay logged in but it doesn't matter which way you do it. The only step that matters is you install the unsigned AFTER you are logged into Google.
I'm facing a bit of difficulties with this step and it wouldn't work saying that the app is not installed. These are the steps I did:

1. I followed the instructions on the first post of how to make the unsigned apk.
  2. I re-downloaded the play store version of the app and login into my account.
  3. I then tried to install the unsigned apk over the app and failed.
If I'm missing something here, could anyone point it out that I did so. Also, is it possible to make an unsigned apk with a VIP mod or that generally isn't possible.

arxher

VIP
Apr 10, 2018
Modded games are usually released as signed mods.
This will have different signature to Google PlayStore and thus you cannot login to Google+ account when using modded games.

This thread will teach you how to create an unsinged APK and then how to use Lucky Patcher to patch your rooted device to install your newly made unsigned APK for Google+ login, Facebook login will also be explained.

How to make an unsigned APK
Tools Needed
- WinRar or 7zip

Steps
- Move APK to PC
- Right Click on the mod APK and use Winrar or 7Zip to open it
- Copy the lib folder to your desktop
- Delete the lib folder from the APK
- Drag the lib folder from your desktop back into the APK
- APK is now unsigned

How to login to Google+ on modded games
Prerequisites (Things required in order for this to work)
- Rooted Phone/Emulator
- Lucky Patcher
- Busy Box (Needed for some functions on Lucky Patcher)
- Unsigned Mod APK of the game you are trying to connect to Google+

Instructions
1) Open Lucky Patcher and click on toolbox as shown in the figure:

[Attachment removed from Quotes]

2) After that click on Patch to Android button as shown in the figure:

3) A new menu will open as soon as you click on Patch to android. Tick the 'Signature Verification status
always true' and 'Disable .apk Signature Verfication' and click on Apply. It will take some time to patch,
till then do not click on anything.

4) Once the patch is finished you will see a message as shown in the figure. Close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

Note:
Some devices may not show this message but instead just restart the device, Make sure to check Lucky Patcher to see if the says patch Applied or not just below the patches

5) After your phone restarts, open Lucky Patcher again and Go to Toolbox---->Patch to Android again as shown in earlier steps.

6) Tick on the option 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' and click on Apply. Wait for it to complete the process. After the Process is completed, close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

Note:
On Some devices after the patch is applied the phone will Reboot automatically. No need to Restart again if the phone Restarted automatically.

7) After the patches are applied, install unsigned apk above to login google.

Alternative Methods
Method #1:
A method that seems to work for some users is installing the PlayStore version of the game, logging in. Close the game then install the modded APK version we provide over the PlayStore version.

Method #2:
1. Install PlayStore version of the game. Log-in your Google account as normal.
2. Install Titanium Backup. Go to MENU/Preferences
- In Backup setting: tick Always for Backup app external data
- In Restore setting: tick Restore app external data
Then back-up the game you want
3. Uninstall the game and install the mod
4. Go to Titanium backup and choose the game to restore.
Choose Restore APP DATA ONLY.
After finishing restore, log-in the mod game and enjoy
Note: Root is required for this method

Method #3:
1. Delete "META-INF" from modded APK.
2. Copy "META-INF" from normal APK(From apkpure or similar site) to modded APK.
3. Sign the modded APK with zipsigner.
4. Install normal APK(From apkpure or similar site) and login with Google Play.
5. Install the signed mod APK over and launch the game.
Note: Please be sure to use the game version is the game!

[/SPOILER]
I've tried all these methods, but still can't login with Google+:oops:

deceptivesnake

New User
Aug 7, 2017
Okay this is frustrating as hell, I take out the lib file and put it back in to make it unsigned from what it showed and said in the tutorial then i logged into google + in the game , install the unsigned apk over the playstore game. Mind you i have done the lucky patcher and all the necessary patches and they say "patch applied". Even with all this when i try to do somethin gin the game the game goes black screen then kicks me back to the home screen of the emulator.

hatzcore

New User
Dec 25, 2016
im just delete file in mod apk and drag from original apk to mod apk, but now Unfortunately, Package installer has stopped

harryson

New User
Dec 4, 2018
Modded games are usually released as signed mods.
This will have different signature to Google PlayStore and thus you cannot login to Google+ account when using modded games.

This thread will teach you how to create an unsinged APK and then how to use Lucky Patcher to patch your rooted device to install your newly made unsigned APK for Google+ login, Facebook login will also be explained.

How to make an unsigned APK
Tools Needed
- WinRar or 7zip

Steps
- Move APK to PC
- Right Click on the mod APK and use Winrar or 7Zip to open it
- Copy the lib folder to your desktop
- Delete the lib folder from the APK
- Drag the lib folder from your desktop back into the APK
- APK is now unsigned

How to login to Google+ on modded games
Prerequisites (Things required in order for this to work)
- Rooted Phone/Emulator
- Lucky Patcher
- Busy Box (Needed for some functions on Lucky Patcher)
- Unsigned Mod APK of the game you are trying to connect to Google+

Instructions
1) Open Lucky Patcher and click on toolbox as shown in the figure:

2) After that click on Patch to Android button as shown in the figure:

3) A new menu will open as soon as you click on Patch to android. Tick the 'Signature Verification status
always true' and 'Disable .apk Signature Verfication' and click on Apply. It will take some time to patch,
till then do not click on anything.

4) Once the patch is finished you will see a message as shown in the figure. Close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

Note:
Some devices may not show this message but instead just restart the device, Make sure to check Lucky Patcher to see if the says patch Applied or not just below the patches

5) After your phone restarts, open Lucky Patcher again and Go to Toolbox---->Patch to Android again as shown in earlier steps.

6) Tick on the option 'Disable signature verification in the package manager' and click on Apply. Wait for it to complete the process. After the Process is completed, close Lucky Patcher and Reboot your device.

Note:
On Some devices after the patch is applied the phone will Reboot automatically. No need to Restart again if the phone Restarted automatically.

7) After the patches are applied, install unsigned apk above to login google.

Alternative Methods
Method #1:
A method that seems to work for some users is installing the PlayStore version of the game, logging in. Close the game then install the modded APK version we provide over the PlayStore version.

Method #2:
1. Install PlayStore version of the game. Log-in your Google account as normal.
2. Install Titanium Backup. Go to MENU/Preferences
- In Backup setting: tick Always for Backup app external data
- In Restore setting: tick Restore app external data
Then back-up the game you want
3. Uninstall the game and install the mod
4. Go to Titanium backup and choose the game to restore.
Choose Restore APP DATA ONLY.
After finishing restore, log-in the mod game and enjoy
Note: Root is required for this method

Method #3:
1. Delete "META-INF" from modded APK.
2. Copy "META-INF" from normal APK(From apkpure or similar site) to modded APK.
3. Sign the modded APK with zipsigner.
4. Install normal APK(From apkpure or similar site) and login with Google Play.
5. Install the signed mod APK over and launch the game.
Note: Please be sure to use the game version is the game!

How to login to Facebook on modded games
Steps
1. Disable/uninstall Facebook app.
2. Launch the game that requires Facebook login to play.
3. You will be redirect to a browser login for Facebook.
4. Input your credentials.
5. You're set and ready to go.

I try the alternate Method #3, but it didn't work. what's the point of Copy "META-INF" from normal APK(From apkpure or similar site) to modded APK ? when signing with zipsigner, the meta-inf will be erased, so the mod apk could not be installed. Correct me if i am wrong.

Dibbasamad

New User
Nov 10, 2018
After I create unsigned version from a signed mod, most of the time I get "the file is corrupt" message when try to install the unsigned app. any idea how to solve this?
my phone is both rooted & patched.

ajustokk

Dec 17, 2016
I'm facing a bit of difficulties with this step and it wouldn't work saying that the app is not installed. These are the steps I did:

1. I followed the instructions on the first post of how to make the unsigned apk.
  2. I re-downloaded the play store version of the app and login into my account.
  3. I then tried to install the unsigned apk over the app and failed.
If I'm missing something here, could anyone point it out that I did so. Also, is it possible to make an unsigned apk with a VIP mod or that generally isn't possible.
have u patched ur HH with LP?