Important How to make unsigned APK and Google+ / Facebook login

Mr_KLaSiX

New User
Dec 28, 2018
I wonder if it works with unrooted devices?

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
I wonder if it works with unrooted devices?
Facebook login method works with unrooted devices but using Google method requires a rooted device because the APK has no signature. Only way to access these options on a device requires root privileges

Reactions: Mr_KLaSiX

Mr_KLaSiX

New User
Dec 28, 2018
Facebook login method works with unrooted devices but using Google method requires a rooted device because the APK has no signature. Only way to access these options on a device requires root privileges
I see..Thanks for the clearification mate.

Shizuna

New User
Dec 24, 2018
When I do the unsigned APK and install, Android does not install (corrupted) ... I look for the normal APK, and every time I quit the application (Grandchase) I have to do the whole process again to be able to use the mod that in case would be:
- install the APK (it takes a lot of time as it has to update the whole game)
- Google login
- install MOD
- allow permission
- activate license
- use the AR tool

Can someone help me?

edgyboi

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 12, 2017
When I do the unsigned APK and install, Android does not install (corrupted) ... I look for the normal APK, and every time I quit the application (Grandchase) I have to do the whole process again to be able to use the mod that in case would be:
- install the APK (it takes a lot of time as it has to update the whole game)
- Google login
- install MOD
- allow permission
- activate license
- use the AR tool

Can someone help me?
I'm never login with google so I can't help about it, but you can link your grand chase account to Facebook in playstore apk, then install the mod and login there via Facebook.

Reactions: Shizuna

Shizuna

New User
Dec 24, 2018
I'm never login with google so I can't help about it, but you can link your grand chase account to Facebook in playstore apk, then install the mod and login there via Facebook.
It's a good alternative, I'll try this and I'll pass the feedback

Senzaki

New User
Jan 20, 2019
Does the only way toconnect your Facebook on a certain game is by temporarily uninstalling it?

Last edited:

edgyboi

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 12, 2017
Does the only way toconnect your Facebook on a certain game is by temporarily uninstalling it?
Yes it is,you can install again after you login in the game, it's much easier for me than login to Google play account

Link_Xp4444

New User
Jan 26, 2019
Alright, I have to ask for some help with this if someone doesn't mind helping me. It's the oddest thing, I can't really figure out what went wrong.

So, I did everything I was supposed to do as was mentioned in the instructions in the first post for logging in with a Google+ account, until I got to the Lucky Patcher step. I had the latest version of Busy Box installed, as well as the latest version of Lucky Patcher on my phone. Now I did the first two patches to android as the instructions said to do and my phone automatically restarted, then I did the third and final patch and my phone automatically restarted again... Now here's where the major issue pops up. All three of these patches were successfully applied, but my phones ability to connect to wifi of any kind was literally destroyed. I couldn't connect to the internet with the phone at all, it just couldn't pick up any kind of signal. Once I removed all three of the patches I had applied in Lucky Patcher my phones ability to connect to the internet with wifi was restored. Also, some applications on my phone would just randomly stop working after I installed Busy Box and Lucky Patcher.

For reference, I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ Exynos version, model number SM-G965F dual-sim phone that has been rooted with Magisk, version 18.0. At the time that I tried this the Android version was 9.0 (Pie) but after everything went haywire I decided to flash my phone with a stock rom of Android 8.0 (Oreo) and reroot the phone. I can't help but wonder if having Pie instead of Oreo on my phone had something to do with my wifi getting destroyed after I patched to android exactly as the guide said.

So, I thought I would ask all of you, the experts. Have I done something wrong or am I just unable to get unsigned APK games on my phone?

edgyboi

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 12, 2017
Alright, I have to ask for some help with this if someone doesn't mind helping me. It's the oddest thing, I can't really figure out what went wrong.

So, I did everything I was supposed to do as was mentioned in the instructions in the first post for logging in with a Google+ account, until I got to the Lucky Patcher step. I had the latest version of Busy Box installed, as well as the latest version of Lucky Patcher on my phone. Now I did the first two patches to android as the instructions said to do and my phone automatically restarted, then I did the third and final patch and my phone automatically restarted again... Now here's where the major issue pops up. All three of these patches were successfully applied, but my phones ability to connect to wifi of any kind was literally destroyed. I couldn't connect to the internet with the phone at all, it just couldn't pick up any kind of signal. Once I removed all three of the patches I had applied in Lucky Patcher my phones ability to connect to the internet with wifi was restored. Also, some applications on my phone would just randomly stop working after I installed Busy Box and Lucky Patcher.

For reference, I have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ Exynos version, model number SM-G965F dual-sim phone that has been rooted with Magisk, version 18.0. At the time that I tried this the Android version was 9.0 (Pie) but after everything went haywire I decided to flash my phone with a stock rom of Android 8.0 (Oreo) and reroot the phone. I can't help but wonder if having Pie instead of Oreo on my phone had something to do with my wifi getting destroyed after I patched to android exactly as the guide said.

So, I thought I would ask all of you, the experts. Have I done something wrong or am I just unable to get unsigned APK games on my phone?
The patching method that is currently used on lucky patcher is didn't support android 9, I'm sure I read it somewhere. For now try to use other login method.

Reference
Lucky patcher on Android pie

Last edited:
Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

New User
Jan 26, 2019
The patching method that is currently used on lucky patcher is didn't support android 9, I'm sure I read it somewhere. For now try to use other login method.

Reference
Lucky patcher on Android pie
Thank you very much for the reply! I was questioning myself on whether or not I should ask for help considering I just made an account yesterday. If you don't mind me asking, does the lucky patcher method work on android 8.0 Oreo or should I still use the other login method?

edgyboi

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 12, 2017
Thank you very much for the reply! I was questioning myself on whether or not I should ask for help considering I just made an account yesterday. If you don't mind me asking, does the lucky patcher method work on android 8.0 Oreo or should I still use the other login method?
Use Facebook login if available.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

New User
Jan 26, 2019
Use Facebook login if available.
Thanks once again for your assistance. I'll try the Facebook login method, then. This is a really nice forum, full of great mods for games and people like you who are willing to help people out. :)

Have a nice day.

Reactions: edgyboi