iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
★·.·´¯`·.·★ . ★·.·´¯`·.·★
•]••´º´•» αи∂яσι∂ яєρυвℓι¢ «•´º´••[•
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° мσ∂∂ιиg α¢α∂єму °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Target > Games that use libil2cpp.so

APKTool Link - Apktool - A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps.
IDA PRO - Hex-Rays IDA Pro 6.8 + All Decompilers (CTRG).rar - 175.3 MB
HxD - HxD - Freeware Hex Editor and Disk Editor | mh-nexus
Lucky Patcher Link - Lucky Patcher APK Download 8.0.0 Latest [Official Site] - Lucky Patcher
ARM ref - ARM Information Center
IL2CPP Dumper - Perfare/Il2CppDumper
Dungeon Link - Dungeon Link for Android - APK Download

- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials like this !
- If you have any issue just comment below :D

Mr Ikso

New User
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, good manual. Thanks for him. It is interesting to me now whether there will be a manual for modding obfuscated games (it’s not difficult, just a long time to look for methods :)), or games from packers or from protection of libs)...

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Hi, good manual. Thanks for him. It is interesting to me now whether there will be a manual for Modding obfuscated games (it’s not difficult, just a long time to look for methods :)), or games from packers or from protection of libs)...
obfuscated dlls / libs are a pain in the ass , only issue is tracking the right things
packers & other protected things ? nah not gonna share them lol

all i do is offering some basic knowledge for newbs

Reactions: Just For Fun

ahmadfahmidj

New User
Nov 18, 2017
excuse me sir, how can i know what is the type of game? libil2cpp.so/ unity/ Libs?

*Sorry for my bad english

Mr Ikso

New User
Mar 14, 2018
obfuscated dlls / libs are a pain in the ass , only issue is tracking the right things
packers & other protected things ? nah not gonna share them lol

all i do is offering some basic knowledge for newbs
Clear)):D So there will not be any manuals for writing your own lib using hooks for modding games)))

Mr Ikso

New User
Mar 14, 2018
google it lol , there is a sample around :D
I know, just kidding)) now just breaking dll or lib is not in vogue. I do not do fashion yet, I am busy with more important things. In this did not delve into more detail in the hooks in the lib. Sorry for my English)) Good luck in modifications)):cool::)

Reactions: iAlex

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
if you mean this "it's hard to find adress lol , like base attack to enemy or hp, i mean how you figure it like get_hp because when find in dn spy it's confused and not working like attack lol "

you have to try them all until you firnd the right one , ofc , the more you practice it the better you get lol

Reactions: Just For Fun

marse12

New User
Aug 4, 2016
if you mean this "it's hard to find adress lol , like base attack to enemy or hp, i mean how you figure it like get_hp because when find in dn spy it's confused and not working like attack lol "

you have to try them all until you firnd the right one , ofc , the more you practice it the better you get lol
@iAlex thank's bro

Last edited:

Dreadful29

New User
Jan 24, 2019
Can you make a tutorial on how to bypass protection in online mobile games? This tutorial is so great, the problem is; it's so hard to execute on protected games.

nekorem

VIP
May 31, 2017
why i get parse apk after i modding stuff on tht file ? then i signed the apk the app wont open how to fix this i guess this maybe some security app lolz ....