Approved How to mod IL2CPP games

capollastre

New User
07/02/21
Thread Author
Hello guys,
Nice tutorials indeed, i was a bit diving on this world and found this interesting videos/community.
I am wondering if someone can help...... I would like to get the original code or something similiar inside the process that are hidden in every method shown in DNspy. Someone asked for this in the comments of the video (youtube) and the answer was this:
"
Android Republic of Gamers
Just forget about having a way to look at the scripts lol If you have an il2cpp game then have fun decompiling the Lib with Ida and play with it and to stop a function from execution ? That's child play man , put a BX LR in top lol (RET) "

I would like a bit of light about a process to get source of any function given in DNSpy...
Thank you !

xiaoxiaohaizi

New User
07/05/21
Thread Author
★·.·´¯`·.·★ . ★·.·´¯`·.·★
•]••´º´•» αи∂яσι∂ яєρυвℓι¢ «•´º´••[•
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° мσ∂∂ιиg α¢α∂єму °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Target > Games that use libil2cpp.so

APKTool Link - Apktool - A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps.
IDA PRO - Ida Pro 7.0.zip - Android Download
HxD - HxD - Freeware Hex Editor and Disk Editor | mh-nexus
Lucky Patcher Link - Lucky Patcher APK Download 8.0.0 Latest [Official Site] - Lucky Patcher
ARM ref - ARM Information Center
IL2CPP Dumper - Perfare/Il2CppDumper
Dungeon Link - Dungeon Link for Android - APK Download

- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials like this !
- If you have any issue just comment below :D
hi i m recently working on a game called 小小集团, here is the download link: TapTap
i tried following the process but when i m dumping, the Il2CppDumper generated script.json instead of script.py.
may i know how or what should i do?
btw i m using the latest version of Il2CppDumper which is v6.6.3 downloaded from github
tq :)

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
hi i m recently working on a game called 小小集团, here is the download link: TapTap
i tried following the process but when i m dumping, the Il2CppDumper generated script.json instead of script.py.
may i know how or what should i do?
btw i m using the latest version of Il2CppDumper which is v6.6.3 downloaded from github
tq :)
If you want to load it into ida please check il2cpp release notes

Iirc in ida you have to load ida.py script and then select that json file

but for more accurate instructions please check perfare’s github

misakiw

New User
02/28/19
Thread Author
Thanks for the video. I can mod a game ("mass for the dead" jap version) and play it in LD Player. However, I don't know how to install and play it on my non-root android phone. Please advise!

P.S.: I tried to sign the modded apk and install it on my phone: the game can be installed, but it shows connection issue after the OP. Next I decompile, replace the .so file and compile with signature: same result... @_@

iAlex

t.me/updatenewsialex
Cracking Team
03/11/16
Thread Author
Thanks for the video. I can mod a game ("mass for the dead" jap version) and play it in LD Player. However, I don't know how to install and play it on my non-root android phone. Please advise!

P.S.: I tried to sign the modded apk and install it on my phone: the game can be installed, but it shows connection issue after the OP. Next I decompile, replace the .so file and compile with signature: same result... @_@
jap version has a signature check you have to bypass

Top Bottom