iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
★·.·´¯`·.·★ . ★·.·´¯`·.·★
•]••´º´•» αи∂яσι∂ яєρυвℓι¢ «•´º´••[•
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° мσ∂∂ιиg α¢α∂єму °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

Target > Games made with Unity, still using DLLs

APKTool Link - Apktool - A tool for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps.
dnSpy Link - 0xd4d/dnSpy
Lucky Patcher Link - Lucky Patcher APK Download 8.0.0 Latest [Official Site] - Lucky Patcher
CIL Reference - List of CIL instructions - Wikipedia
C# Reference - C# Tutorial
Bless & Magic Link - Bless & Magic for Android - APK Download

- Subscribe to the channel for more tutorials like this !
- If you have any issue just comment below :D

Last edited:

mecha

Mar 19, 2016
@iAlex thank you so much, I knew most of it but you improved a lot my knowledge ! Thanks again and happy holidays to the team ! <3

Reactions: iAlex

hungba

New User
Apr 8, 2018
may you teach me how to convert apk after mod into signed mod, please?
Ii've moded Eternal Senia, and tried some methor like AdvancedApkTool, apk-signer, uber-apk-signer
but still can't install the moded apk in non-root phone
p/s: sorry for bad english

razoyun

Mar 9, 2018
So still on lp 7.6.1 ? It is said it's better the more recent ones.

Sometimes modders discontinue, and we get update from another modder..which won't install over. So we lose progress, any easy way to change signature so it can install over previous version ?

iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
So still on lp 7.6.1 ? It is said it's better the more recent ones.

Sometimes modders discontinue, and we get update from another modder..which won't install over. So we lose progress, any easy way to change signature so it can install over previous version ?
yes , stop using guest account and link your progress to socials , many games allow users to link to :
  • Facebook
  • Google
  • Twitter
or they provide ingame login system with username and psw

guest accounts are made to be lost haha
and still , the first part of the video shows the process to patch your device/emu

iAlex

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Patch device emu? That needs root surely ..right.
It's not needed but it's faster for testing mods , most mods doesn't require root so as an user you don't need it but as a modder like I sad , it's faster for testing

hiya3x

New User
Mar 19, 2019
hi @iAlex , i try to mod ace fishing : wild catch with your tutor, but after install the game they said "the game data has been damaged. please redownload the game from the market and try again.(104)".. what thats mean? thx before..

zvzv6

New User
Oct 10, 2018
I have followed the instruction and it works on Id player and Nox, but error comes up during installation on the mobile phone. Please give me a solution