I came across this website....

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Dec 30, 2016
I came across this website, that the owner said that he owns the security measures which leads to Invalidation of COFF header.

I'm just wondering which is the truth because as far as I know, EMT/TeamAR owns this security measure.

h3yf00l

License Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
I came across this website, that the owner said that he owns the security measures which leads to Invalidation of COFF header.

I'm just wondering which is the truth because as far as I know, EMT/TeamAR owns this security measure.
A bit confused with what you're trying to ask

Dec 30, 2016
Basically I want to know if that person is stating the truth, or if he just claimed it for himself, or if someone from TeamAR made a separate website, or if someone from TeamAR taught that person and that person claimed what he learned for himself

icry4u

PM if you need anything
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 4, 2015
Basically I want to know if that person is stating the truth, or if he just claimed it for himself, or if someone from TeamAR made a separate website, or if someone from TeamAR taught that person and that person claimed what he learned for himself
And that person would be ??
any screenshots or perhaps another site ?

s810car

Dec 9, 2016
I think i get it :D simple answer to OPs question is, theres many groups that protect their mods by making the assembly harder to Mod into, all hes thinking is sbenny uses ARs method, its not the only place that does it and if you know how to mod you can easily tell if the mods are taken from here, id find out before asking the question you're implying

h3yf00l

License Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
I think i get it :D simple answer to OPs question is, theres many groups that protect their mods by making the assembly harder to Mod into, all hes thinking is sbenny uses ARs method, its not the only place that does it and if you know how to mod you can easily tell if the mods are taken from here, id find out before asking the question you're implying
@morijin basically what this guy said. Thanks for the reply @s810car