Jul 2, 2020
Screenshot_2020-09-14-11-55-52-308_com.pubg.krmobile.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-14-11-55-24-414_org.androidrepublic.vip.jpg

RidzkyMS

PRM
Staff member
Team AR
Nov 30, 2016
You asking in wrong place, and what I can see here you are not VIP ?

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes][Attachment removed from Quotes]
1. You are not vip. How did you suppose to login through the vip app? As if you login you get no active subscription.
Except if you paid through a reseller.

2. This section is for VIP Reviews only which users review about their thoughts about our vip mods. Make sure to ask in proper section which is the language support section or to your reseller.

mrdragon87

New User
Jul 2, 2020
1. You are not vip. How did you suppose to login through the vip app? As if you login you get no active subscription.
Except if you paid through a reseller.

2. This section is for VIP Reviews only which users review about their thoughts about our vip mods. Make sure to ask in proper section which is the language support section or to your reseller.
Im vip user but not this site I buy from Easy DUTY and i have another username and password bro

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
[Attachment removed from Quotes][Attachment removed from Quotes]
I see you paid from a reseller or through the easyduty forum. Please proceed asking in our telegram group for support but as you see messages might still be disabled from the group so proceed asking a reseller or message me in telegram instead. - @Anxientai

mrdragon87

New User
Jul 2, 2020
I see you paid from a reseller or through the easyduty forum. Please proceed asking in our telegram group for support but as you see messages might still be disabled from the group so proceed asking a reseller or message me in telegram instead. - @Anxientai
Ok im chatting u i telegram

Last edited:

Anxiety

VIP
Mar 9, 2020
Who is the reseller ? I told you im buying from site easyduty.net
Only talk to @h3yf00l from any key issues if you paid through the easyduty forum. He can help you and j already told you and Alex to message him.

Also please be reminded that soon if you have issues please refer to the right section whicb is the language support section or the discussion thread.

Thread should be moved once staff notice it.

mrdragon87

New User
Jul 2, 2020
Only talk to @h3yf00l from any key issues if you paid through the easyduty forum. He can help you and j already told you and Alex to message him.

Also please be reminded that soon if you have issues please refer to the right section whicb is the language support section or the discussion thread.

Thread should be moved once staff notice it.
Ok thank you for helping me and I waiting h3yf00l message