I need a good website for downloading .apk files.

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Oct 28, 2015
Hey.

So I need a good website for downloading updated .apk games. Why I need this is because apkpure has gone to crap for me. The downloads have gotten so slow that they error out while downloading and attempts to blame my connection when I'm able to download fast off any other website. I'm getting less than 100kb a second on apkpure. I have tried using download accelerators out there and they even error out when downloading from apkpure (DownThemAll / JDownloader < Won't even start -_- / and others) So if someone can help me out... Because for days I'm getting nothing but errors from Apkpure. Thanks.

My speed: Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results and this is just on a wireless connection. I get double that on Wired and Wired still doesn't fix the damn problem with apkpure.

Oct 28, 2015
There are sites that allow you to download the apk using the playstore link
APK Downloader - Download APK Files Directly From Google Play
For example.
You can also just download the game from the playstore and grab the apk from your device
That site doesn't work. Half the games that exist on that ain't even updated and when I attempt to even download from that website I get nothing but some sort of Quota error (whatever that means) when I try to download off the website... That used to be a good website for me before I started using apkpure but now apkpure has gone to crap... And I just tried to download again off apkpure and now downloads have gotten so much slower (less than 50kb a second).

Oct 28, 2015
Blackmart is still a viable option imo, or Aptiode
Blackmart doesn't even look updated and it only has 4 categories to choose from and aptiode only let's me install the games onto my phone. I want to download the .apk files onto my computer since I want to mod some games but can't with apkpure going to shit.

Does apkpure hate australians? lol.

My speed on a wired connection
5888343370.png

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
That site doesn't work. Half the games that exist on that ain't even updated and when I attempt to even download from that website I get nothing but some sort of Quota error (whatever that means) when I try to download off the website... That used to be a good website for me before I started using apkpure but now apkpure has gone to crap... And I just tried to download again off apkpure and now downloads have gotten so much slower (less than 50kb a second).
Have you tried using the apkpure app. I have noticed they try pushing the app so they may throttle the speeds In favour of the app otherwise grabbing the apk from your device is going to be the only viable option

Oct 28, 2015
Have you tried using the apkpure app. I have noticed they try pushing the app so they may throttle the speeds In favour of the app otherwise grabbing the apk from your device is going to be the only viable option
Yeah... no. I ain't going to do that. If I do it that way I can only download 1 game at a time when on PC I like to download more than 1 and I ain't going to install an android emulator lmao.