team ar

Last edited:

OdinDxD

PRM | Space Pirate.
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 25, 2016
The best place to find it is Google bro,
its non modded obb so u can use the original obb...

InternalxHD

New User
Feb 1, 2017
U can just download the original game on playstore then rename the folder for the game in android/obb and put 1 letter in front of the name then uninstall the game but the obb still there because you renamed it then install the mod apk and rename the obb file back to its original name then done.. its simple

DaemonXSoul

Italian Support & PR Manager
Staff member
Team AR
Aug 8, 2015
Please include HIGH DAMAGE. Otherwise it takes ages to defeat opponents with high health than mine (both in campaign, challenges and arena).
Please be aware OdinDXD is not the one who made this mod, he posted it only.
He will not be able to change it.

H

hanifeuis

Can I log in using my google play account? Since I failed many times, so I played as guest just like in 1.4 version, and after I uninstalled it unfortunately my previous data were gone and I have to repeat playing it from the beginning :(

DaemonXSoul

Staff member
Team AR
Aug 8, 2015

Jack Colon

New User
Jun 30, 2017
Syncing with Google+ is not an easy task, but is doable. Check this thrad for info:
https://androidrepublic.org/forum/t...h-google-facebook-on-modded-games-root.16895/

You know, I never knew about this method, and didnt know it was actually this complicated. Ive been using Titanium backup to sync up my Google account with no problems. Ive done it on both 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 you just make a backup with the legit apk, then restore data once you install the modded one. It bypasses the google sign completely and instantly links you back up to the servers.

DaemonXSoul

Staff member
Team AR
Aug 8, 2015
You know, I never knew about this method, and didnt know it was actually this complicated. Ive been using Titanium backup to sync up my Google account with no problems. Ive done it on both 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 you just make a backup with the legit apk, then restore data once you install the modded one. It bypasses the google sign completely and instantly links you back up to the servers.
As far as i recall, the method you use sometimes didn't worked out, and that was the reason people come up with this one.
But you will need confirmation from someone else which use both the methods regularly to be sure.
I don't really play games much beside testing mods, so I could be wrong.

As long as your method work, you don't need another one anyway, right?

Jack Colon

New User
Jun 30, 2017
As far as i recall, the method you use sometimes didn't worked out, and that was the reason people come up with this one.
But you will need confirmation from someone else which use both the methods regularly to be sure.
I don't really play games much beside testing mods, so I could be wrong.

As long as your method work, you don't need another one anyway, right?

Yeah, I wasnt suggesting I needed another method, I just figured the way I do it is much easier and probably worth a shot if people think the other way is more difficult.

Anyway, on a separate note. Has anybody seen these special in game offers with a modded .apk? The one that offers an upgrade to a hero for gems? Ive seen a lot of people mention them and even got one when I was using a non modded apk but since I made the switch I havent seen one.

datguygamer

Sep 7, 2016
Yeah, I wasnt suggesting I needed another method, I just figured the way I do it is much easier and probably worth a shot if people think the other way is more difficult.

Anyway, on a separate note. Has anybody seen these special in game offers with a modded .apk? The one that offers an upgrade to a hero for gems? Ive seen a lot of people mention them and even got one when I was using a non modded apk but since I made the switch I havent seen one.

I am seeing that on my modded apk (which is crap since it doesn't have high damage and I have searched for that for a long time on the internet an I still can't find one that has a working high damage mod and sorry for going of on a tangent). Anyways, I can see that offer but since IAPs are patched now, it's not even a point to see them. I can see them but can't do anything with them.

OdinDxD

PRM | Space Pirate.
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 25, 2016
I am seeing that on my modded apk (which is crap since it doesn't have high damage and I have searched for that for a long time on the internet an I still can't find one that has a working high damage mod and sorry for going of on a tangent). Anyways, I can see that offer but since IAPs are patched now, it's not even a point to see them. I can see them but can't do anything with them.
You cannot make a purchase with Modded apk....

OdinDxD

PRM | Space Pirate.
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 25, 2016
Injustice 2 doesn't allow that since v1.4.0 but even in modded apks, Freedom and Lucky Patcher IAP patch works.Also, it's disappointing that you didn't post a working high damage mod.
Because there was no high dmg mod anywhere for this game

datguygamer

Sep 7, 2016
Because there was no high dmg mod anywhere for this game
v1.4.0 had. And many websites out there has a V2 mod which claims has high damage but doesn't work. Without high damage, it's no point playing anywhere since your players are weaker than opponents and fighting normally takes ages.

Jack Colon

New User
Jun 30, 2017
There is definitely a high damage mod, with unlimited supers and instant tag in for 1.5.0 just like 1.4.0. Its a little worse than before, abilities cannot be spammed as quick, but it still does the job. Im currently using it.

I dont want to stomp over any site policies that I am unaware of but a simple google search will find it. The creator of the mod (or at the very least the person currently taking credit for it) is named G-bo that should be more than enough info to find it.

As for the offers I am talking about they are gem only offers, not IAP so its irrelevent that it is a modded apk.