Satex

New User
Nov 27, 2017
Ive heard that the game stores the data online so no
Its not really moddable without alot of work

ProHex

New User
Jan 1, 2018
I just installed the game and this application uses sockets to communicate with the server if it even communicates. I saw some requests to several IP Adresses with GET /generate_204 but those are pretty much useless. A skilled modder should be able to modify values within the app to mod this. If I had time for it I would help

nkt

New User
Feb 5, 2018
I just installed the game and this application uses sockets to communicate with the server if it even communicates. I saw some requests to several IP Adresses with GET /generate_204 but those are pretty much useless. A skilled modder should be able to modify values within the app to mod this. If I had time for it I would help
You still have no time? I am sure everyone would worship you if you did it

spookybass

New User
Mar 23, 2018
Damn it, I'm getting sick of coming across posts like this online. I have a little bit of a programming background, and I love this game.
It shocks me that it's so massively huge across Asia but there doesn't seem to be anyone interesting in modding this and becoming a legend.
So, since no one else is I guess I'll have to teach myself how to mod this shit :/
Check back with me in a month or so.

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
If i remember about this one use custom lua to crypt the files

Hackerz_Student

New User
Nov 10, 2017
Damn it, I'm getting sick of coming across posts like this online. I have a little bit of a programming background, and I love this game.
It shocks me that it's so massively huge across Asia but there doesn't seem to be anyone interesting in modding this and becoming a legend.
So, since no one else is I guess I'll have to teach myself how to mod this shit :/
So how's the modding going

Coloss

New User
Jan 28, 2018
Yo did ya mod it?

Scarose

New User
May 19, 2016
This game makes $1 million USD/month alone off the English version of this game alone..has been up there in the top 10 games for a while, yet there's still nothing for this..
This week, there was a glitch that made a certain $0.99 purchase free. It's only got 2 days left so I doubt there's enough time for anyone to actually look into it as it is now but, would be nice if anyone could find some lead-ins with this.

hollizane31

New User
Aug 15, 2018
I don’t know if anyone has tried this, but it’s possible you could search the diamond values in the store with Game Guardian and edit the cheapest value to your desired value. You’d have to pay money but it worked for the Hogwarts Mystery game, which is also an online game. If I had any money on my account I would test it myself, just a thought though.

Reactions: FangBelle

Kie

New User
Jan 13, 2017
I would be willing to start some donation for you to do this mod. I'm sure people would pitch a few in each for unlimited stuff in the game.

loneWolf

New User
Dec 23, 2018
I don't know if you are active but I can code. The only problem is I don't know how to tackle the problem. I'm messing with the game right now using the usual gg method but not much success.

loneWolf

New User
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not sure why this game doesn't have much interest as it is very popular or I'm asking in the wrong place. For past two-three days, I've been messing around with it. The most time consuming part has been getting a web debugger working. Long story short, it was a pain the ass and stupidly infuriating.

My initial approach was to figure out the outgoing/incoming calls to the app. After pinning those down, I decided to block them and see how the app behaved. For an odd reason, after black-listing it here it still manages to receive a response! The main calls which I found were to domain aihelp.net & cs30.net Upon visiting the domain, both of them seem to be irrelevant [they seem to concern with providing help desk support] to resuming the state of the game i.e coins spent, server time, etc.

I don't know how to proceed from here. I find it hard to believe a domain is managing to bypass the proxy server I set up. It is meant to pipe all traffic through the application charles-proxy

I've uploaded the log of the response call for the curious here, here and here [app-adjust]

One thing I want to point out, after spending a lot of time checking through the response the application gets, I don't see anything related to pushing the account details of the user back to the application. The only check I seem to see happening is 'time-check' with the server. There wasn't anything related to sending value of your coin, gems, or in-game store purchase so far. All of it seems to be stored on client machine. But it still wants the internet connected. Any pros out there know what might be happening?

Namjoonah

New User
Jul 18, 2018
How's it going?

Status
Not open for further replies.