Mod:

1.) god mode
2.) 1 hit kill

Install Steps:
1.) uninstall original game if exists
2.) install mod, play

Notes:
1) uninstall GG or memory editing tools. mod not compatible with them
2) mod works everywhere, except probably in treasure raid (not tested), definitely work in PVP and boss
2) PM me a crash log if mod only shows black or white screen: How-to tutorial videos | Youtube

Credits: BTG
Follow us: https://www.youtube.com/ARoG_YT -- https://twitter.com/ARoG_YT -- https://www.facebook.com/ARoGYT/ -- Join the AndroidRepublic Discord Server!
Playstore: Kingdoms Attack - Apps on Google Play
Original: https://apkpure.com/www.AndroidRepublic.org/com.digging.qtk.en.gp
Download: https://www.androiddownload.net/folder/7b1cd890e2bde16aa0082ed3ec332918/Kingdoms_Attack

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
level 20, Arena ranking 30, half through chapter 5 normal and hard...

1631368071500.png

was trying to get to rank 1 but game won't allow haha

PnoyAko

Advance Member
08/04/19
Thread Author
@BTG can i know what did you edit inside the ilcpp to make godmode? can send me the name of the function via pn. thanks in advance.

Ruhl

VIP
08/04/16
Thread Author
App won't install. Keep getting a Failed tp parse APK file error

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
fixed apk for A11 uploaded
never been able to test on A11, that's why all problem
anyway, enjoy all

DND1988

New User
08/21/21
Thread Author
Thank you for the MOD - your MOD always Best

Last edited:

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
white screen for android 11
you need to enable permissions and overlay, then it will work.

just tested it again and load up OK.

also, dev is crazy, release new servers so fast. it was server 5 when I released, and now it's server 11.

happy playing guys, at least you don't have to slowly build your characters now, save those golds and resources till you get good pulls and high level :D

ARfan_

New User
09/14/21
Thread Author
cant open on android 10 device redmi 9A , black screen & force close.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-52-03-762_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-52-03-762_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-51-58-450_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-51-58-450_com.google.android.permissioncontroller.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-51-41-533_com.digging.qtk.en.gp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-05-51-41-533_com.digging.qtk.en.gp.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 9

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
cant open on android 10 device redmi 9A , black screen & force close.
i gather you've tried to re-load it again and again?
i can't tell if the permissions for A10 in your picture is OK or not (do they call "overlay" as popup?) -- i tested A10 phone where they call it as "overlay" in advanced setting, and the mod loads OK.

anyway, try again, it should work for A10 and A11.
good luck

ARfan_

New User
09/14/21
Thread Author
i gather you've tried to re-load it again and again?
i can't tell if the permissions for A10 in your picture is OK or not (do they call "overlay" as popup?) -- i tested A10 phone where they call it as "overlay" in advanced setting, and the mod loads OK.

anyway, try again, it should work for A10 and A11.
good luck
yes i do , but its still force close after blackscreen , they call overlay as pop up i allowed that for other mod and mod work fine. idk why but this mod not work for me

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
I am God only and there is no one hit, and in PVP, God mode applies equally to enemies
well, I didn't manage to test. took 5 mins to mod the game, took much longer just to test which I finally gave up - your turn to test. let me know where it fails and on next release I will fix.

i think it should work everywhere except maybe treasure raid or somewhere there. should be easy fix anyway, so next release (if dev ever bother to update) then i will fix.

sorry - already uninstalled game/mod, so I don't plan to visit this mod again until next release, or unless you find big problems somewhere.

for @ARfan_ you just need to try out different settings on your phone, if it works then great, if it doesn't work and you still want to play the mod, then you know what to do (emu? other phone?)

DND1988

New User
08/21/21
Thread Author
well, I didn't manage to test. took 5 mins to mod the game, took much longer just to test which I finally gave up - your turn to test. let me know where it fails and on next release I will fix.

i think it should work everywhere except maybe treasure raid or somewhere there. should be easy fix anyway, so next release (if dev ever bother to update) then i will fix.

sorry - already uninstalled game/mod, so I don't plan to visit this mod again until next release, or unless you find big problems somewhere.

for @ARfan_ you just need to try out different settings on your phone, if it works then great, if it doesn't work and you still want to play the mod, then you know what to do (emu? other phone?)
The Mod have bug is when you picked I Am God mode - in the mission to protect NPC - the NPC will dead just by 1 hit from enemy. Please fix this bug.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
The Mod have bug is when you picked I Am God mode - in the mission to protect NPC - the NPC will dead just by 1 hit from enemy. Please fix this bug.
yup, will fix that on next release, should be easy.
any other bugs found?

Top Bottom