Kings Raid ver-3.34.3 (ModMenu/Itemstats Mod)

Feb 8, 2018
i have tips for you guys
first i used 100x stat mod and insta win
i'm safe in todays ban

i used in instawin in toc too and more
stat mod in chapter only

just dont use any mod in multiplay mod
it'll be safe enough

Sep 21, 2018
Got like 9 heroes with 5 trancend fully geared to solo 80 bd raid :) wasted soo much time haha but it was my mistake i abuse the mod lolz

Jan 5, 2019
Got like 9 heroes with 5 trancend fully geared to solo 80 bd raid :) wasted soo much time haha but it was my mistake i abuse the mod lolz
Damn bro, which mode do you think got you caught?
Was it one of the multi modes or player + player content?

Sounds like it was the dragon raids, if that's the case the repository is best for T8 gear..
Grind out those gold bars at central orvel (it has it's uses) and make the trips when you can

Raids after a certain level of difficulty no matter high lv. your heroes NEED to be done with people
For it to actually be considered 'legitimate' and based on what you say here, you need that legitimacy
So keep that in mind for the future

Protip: If your team can't beat dragon raid after lv. 40+ without hacks then don't use hacks, not worth the risk

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2016
Damn bro, which mode do you think got you caught?
Was it one of the multi modes or player + player content?

Sounds like it was the dragon raids, if that's the case the repository is best for T8 gear..
Grind out those gold bars at central orvel (it has it's uses) and make the trips when you can

Raids after a certain level of difficulty no matter high lv. your heroes NEED to be done with people
For it to actually be considered 'legitimate' and based on what you say here, you need that legitimacy
So keep that in mind for the future

Protip: If your team can't beat dragon raid after lv. 40+ without hacks then don't use hacks, not worth the risk
Actually, theres no case being banned because Raid because it will getting error using mod in the side-server instances. Seems like he was abused mod in the CH8 Hell.