Kings Raid ver-3.41.0 / 3.42.0(ModMenu/Itemstats Mod)

JohnJo63

New User
Jan 12, 2019
AllStats version is fine. Only ModMenu version is stuck on Confirm InApp Billing.

Chin

New User
Sep 21, 2018
What is the best and safest way to get the x10 all stat and do it slow or the mod menuauto win all and never use any stat in place where u and others are on

eXtazzy

Mar 30, 2018
What is the best and safest way to get the x10 all stat and do it slow or the mod menuauto win all and never use any stat in place where u and others are on
What do you mean? You mean the safest way to play with mod?

If you got banned before, play safe on early game, dont even use mod on tutorial.. xD thats pretty bad. After that focus building on your team, just use 10x stats and nothing else. Know your limit.. Dont push too much. Stay lowkey on the community. T5 your heroes. Dont use mod on multiplayer mode.

Arisato Minato

New User
Aug 11, 2015
I hot banned and i think the most dangerous place to use mod is tower of challenge. Only use stats mod on that or better get no mod at all.

Arisato Minato

New User
Aug 11, 2015
I dont think root has anything to do with getting banned.

I have survived nearly a year before the update of Tower of Challenge and chapter 8.

Arisato Minato

New User
Aug 11, 2015
So ur saying u got banned aswell?
Yes. Multiple banned account makes me realize that the problem might lie on the Tower of Challenge. 3/3 tries doing tower of challenge with an underwhelmed team from 70+ floor all get banned.

ExLucifer

Apr 18, 2017
Yes. Multiple banned account makes me realize that the problem might lie on the Tower of Challenge. 3/3 tries doing tower of challenge with an underwhelmed team from 70+ floor all get banned.
maybe you're using team that are too low or weak, i can do until floor68 w/o mod and i clear till 75 with mod, no ban