Exclusive Knighthood v1.3.2 Mod Menu (ROOTED Only )

New Products

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
KNJP4u-hBye36C08r9xQ7422vAYl8o7fw5Flc763apoa27EZhTKtNGTBc4kGQb2XM04=s180.png

Name: Knighthood
Version: 1.3.2
Root: Yes

Mod Menu Includes:
- Damage adjustable ( x1 - x20 )
- Enemies skip attack adjustable ( x1 - x20 )
- Auto Enabled in other modes

Install Steps:
1) Make sure you download and do the Obb trick first follow this: Obb Trick
2) Make sure you Enable Draw over other apps permission
3) Install original apk file - sign into your google account ( You need Rooted / Patched Device )
4) Install the mod over the original
5) Click Icry4u to enable the menu
6) Enjoy

* Enemies skip Turn = this will make enemies skip certain times depends on the number you put in KH.txt
for example if you put 1 enemies will only attack ones each 5 times ( each attack counts as 1 )

*Auto = this will enable Auto ( note the Auto button will be hidden but you can press anywhere in the screen to enable it press 3 times to get the x3 speed / Auto ) Only enabled after Hunt stage tutorial

Notes & Instructions: PLEASE READ...!!!!
- If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work
- The Mod File provided is signed APK ( follow this to make it unsigned How to make an unsigned APK )
- You need to follow this Approved - How-to tutorial videos to install the mod and login to your Google Account
- As per any mods out there, there is always a risk of getting banned you've been warned..!!!

Credits: Icry4u

Playstore: Knighthood - Apps on Google Play
Obb: Download it using play store

Download MOD: 79.03 MB file on MEGA

Last edited:

play4ease

New User
Mar 11, 2020
Hi, I met a problem when I'm doing the tutorial with the first enemy, even the multiplier is set x1. I killed the first enemy in 3 hits but the tutorial needs a 4 combo to pass, so I'm stuck with the second enemy. I reinstalled the original apk, I found the total HP of the enemy was different, is there anyone had the same problem?

Last edited:

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Hmm i didn't know it's only a Google connect I will provide unsigned apk soon but you can only connect if you are rooted

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Hi, I met a problem when I'm doing the tutorial with the first enemy, even the multiplier is set x1. I killed the first enemy in 3 hits but the tutorial needs a 4 combo. I reinstalled the original apk, I found the total HP of the enemy was different, anyone hade the same problem?
I will look into it too

xakoo

Manager of Nothingness
Staff member
Team AR
Sep 16, 2018
I'm using Ldplayer, tutorial needs to be done in 1x. How do I connect my lvl 35 account to this Mod?
Edit "KH.txt" file, change number from 5 to 1. You can't connect to google play account with signed apk, it's being looked into.

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Edit "KH.txt" file, change number from 5 to 1. You can't connect to google play account with signed apk, it's being looked into.
seems buggy a bit will check

okikoz

Oct 13, 2016
Finish to the tutorial first before using this otherwise you'll get stuck. Yeah like the rest I am also having issue even with 1x damage is set. Kept getting stuck on that stupid skeleton. That sucks only Google and I need to be rooted. Oh man.

Last edited:

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
ya seems x1 was actually dealing x2 .,, and ya i'm sorry about the login there is nothing we can do you must be rooted to be able to connect your account and use the mod

icry4u

Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Mod Updated
- Fixed Tutorial issue
- Uploaded Unsigned APK

Please redownload the mod from first post and make sure to follow all instructions provided to login to your google account

Reactions: RMXO