Exclusive Knights & Dragons - Action RPG‏ v1.65.100 ( Fast Gold & HP Recovery )

New Products

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
1596282913814.png

Name: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG
Version: 1.65.100
Root: No

Mod:
Fast Gold & HP Recovery

Install Steps:
1) Install the mod
2) Enjoy

Notes & Instructions: PLEASE READ...!!!!
- If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work

- The Mod File provided is signed APK ( follow this to make it unsigned How to make an unsigned APK )

- You need to follow this Approved - How-to tutorial videos to install the mod and login to your Google Account

- As per any mods out there, there is always a risk of getting banned you've been warned..!!!

- Very Important....!!! if For some reason the mod doesn't work after following all instructions

try to restart the game / clear cache / force close the game or restart your device

Credits: Icry4u
Playstore: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG - Apps on Google Play
Download MOD: [ARTEAM]knights-dragons-action-rpg_1.65.100_icry4u.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Niteowl

May 20, 2016
Not sure if its happend to anyone else, but I went to deposit gold into the guild, The game said it needed to restart, after restart all data got wiped, Now I need to start from beginning,

Edit: After tutorial just got a popup saying Account has been reset due to cheating,
Take care in how much gold u donate to guild,

icry4u

Busy irl will get to updates asap
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Nov 5, 2015
Great mod, fun to play with. Got banned after contributing 1m gold to my guild tho
Not sure if its happend to anyone else, but I went to deposit gold into the guild, The game said it needed to restart, after restart all data got wiped, Now I need to start from beginning,

Edit: After tutorial just got a popup saying Account has been reset due to cheating,
Take care in how much gold u donate to guild,

irfan201

New User
Sep 20, 2016
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG
Version: 1.65.100
Root: No

Mod:
Fast Gold & HP Recovery

Install Steps:
1) Install the mod
2) Enjoy

Notes & Instructions: PLEASE READ...!!!!
- If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work

- The Mod File provided is signed APK ( follow this to make it unsigned How to make an unsigned APK )

- You need to follow this Approved - How-to tutorial videos to install the mod and login to your Google Account

- As per any mods out there, there is always a risk of getting banned you've been warned..!!!

- Very Important....!!! if For some reason the mod doesn't work after following all instructions

try to restart the game / clear cache / force close the game or restart your device

Credits: Icry4u
Playstore: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG - Apps on Google Play
Download MOD: [ARTEAM]knights-dragons-action-rpg_1.65.100_icry4u.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

AnonyDope

New User
Jul 5, 2018
I was playing until now, everything worked fine the health & gold, but rn wont work for some reason , just slow as normal game.
Edit: yh its back , fast gold n health, just sometimes turns off , but after i reset the game its fine

Last edited: