Exclusive Knights & Dragons - Action RPG‏ v1.65.100 ( Fast Gold & HP Recovery )

icry4u

If you want an injection go to the doctor...!!!
Exclusive Modding Team
11/05/15
Thread Author
1596282913814.png

Name: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG
Version: 1.65.100
Root: No

Mod:
Fast Gold & HP Recovery

Install Steps:
1) Install the mod
2) Enjoy

Notes & Instructions: PLEASE READ...!!!!
- If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work

- The Mod File provided is signed APK ( follow this to make it unsigned How to make an unsigned APK )

- You need to follow this Approved - How-to tutorial videos to install the mod and login to your Google Account

- As per any mods out there, there is always a risk of getting banned you've been warned..!!!

- Very Important....!!! if For some reason the mod doesn't work after following all instructions

try to restart the game / clear cache / force close the game or restart your device

Credits: Icry4u
Playstore: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG - Apps on Google Play
Download MOD: [ARTEAM]knights-dragons-action-rpg_1.65.100_icry4u.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

Niteowl

05/20/16
Thread Author
Not sure if its happend to anyone else, but I went to deposit gold into the guild, The game said it needed to restart, after restart all data got wiped, Now I need to start from beginning,

Edit: After tutorial just got a popup saying Account has been reset due to cheating,
Take care in how much gold u donate to guild,

icry4u

If you want an injection go to the doctor...!!!
Exclusive Modding Team
11/05/15
Thread Author
Great mod, fun to play with. Got banned after contributing 1m gold to my guild tho
Not sure if its happend to anyone else, but I went to deposit gold into the guild, The game said it needed to restart, after restart all data got wiped, Now I need to start from beginning,

Edit: After tutorial just got a popup saying Account has been reset due to cheating,
Take care in how much gold u donate to guild,

irfan201

New User
09/20/16
Thread Author
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG
Version: 1.65.100
Root: No

Mod:
Fast Gold & HP Recovery

Install Steps:
1) Install the mod
2) Enjoy

Notes & Instructions: PLEASE READ...!!!!
- If you have Game Guardian Installed please uninstall in order for the game to work

- The Mod File provided is signed APK ( follow this to make it unsigned How to make an unsigned APK )

- You need to follow this Approved - How-to tutorial videos to install the mod and login to your Google Account

- As per any mods out there, there is always a risk of getting banned you've been warned..!!!

- Very Important....!!! if For some reason the mod doesn't work after following all instructions

try to restart the game / clear cache / force close the game or restart your device

Credits: Icry4u
Playstore: Knights & Dragons - Action RPG - Apps on Google Play
Download MOD: [ARTEAM]knights-dragons-action-rpg_1.65.100_icry4u.apk - ANDROID DOWNLOAD

AnonyDope

New User
07/05/18
Thread Author
I was playing until now, everything worked fine the health & gold, but rn wont work for some reason , just slow as normal game.
Edit: yh its back , fast gold n health, just sometimes turns off , but after i reset the game its fine

Last edited:
Top Bottom