rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again a hacker from Russia. I was able to circumvent the closing of the bunker alpha, bunker alpha, you can go in every 10-15 minutes or even less. Do everything as shown in the video and you will succeed.

2214a578f5ca6117e39b157b07b17504a5b4642a.jpg

Tovya

New User
09/01/17
Thread Author
Very impressive! Any chance of an English walkthrough? :smiley:

yashpriy

03/11/17
Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again a hacker from Russia. I was able to circumvent the closing of the bunker alpha, bunker alpha, you can go in every 10-15 minutes or even less. Do everything as shown in the video and you will succeed.

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
dude , how can I get that input value??

Viju

New User
08/22/17
Thread Author
Is that 259200 value common for all or we have to find it somehow?
Edit: common value for all and it works.. Great work

Last edited:

yashpriy

03/11/17
Thread Author

[Attachment removed from Quotes]
hey,
do you have any trick for getting a gas tank from the chest. I feel tired now, i got only wheels and forks all the time. almost I did 25+ run to the bunker for it.

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
hey,
do you have any trick for getting a gas tank from the chest. I feel tired now, i got only wheels and forks all the time. almost I did 25+ run to the bunker for it.
if I knew how to get a gas tank, I would have posted a way to this forum

painpainzz

New User
09/05/17
Thread Author
I guess only people that understand Russian Language can do it. I still don't understand the part where to input the value all this. please guide in English anyone ??

Tovya

New User
09/01/17
Thread Author
@rustamsteep It took me some strategic pausing because I don't speak Russian so I had to figure out where you were inputting values, but I finally got it figured out! It was also my first time using game guardian, so that didn't help either. Works like a charm, thank you!! If you are ok with it, I'll make an English video tutorial so maybe we can link to each other and help more people get this done? Thank again!

yashpriy

03/11/17
Thread Author
@rustamsteep It took me some strategic pausing because I don't speak Russian so I had to figure out where you were inputting values, but I finally got it figured out! It was also my first time using game guardian, so that didn't help either. Works like a charm, thank you!! If you are ok with it, I'll make an English video tutorial so maybe we can link to each other and help more people get this done? Thank again!
goodluck with your findings now, :p

Top Bottom