Last Day on Earth: survival 1.5.7 HOW TO WALK THROUGH WALLS

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Hi guys. Again, I'm hacker from Russia with an unusual hacking of the game for you. This time I will teach you how to pass through any objects and walls in the game. (Note: do not use this hack on any floor of the bunker).
This hack can be used when you have no axe to smash a wall with a neighbor, or when there is no crossing in bunker Bravo.
Instructions:
1) Open Game Guardian(GG)
2) go to settings and set search region of values in C++.bss!
3) next, click Search for values, enter the number 0.5, the search Type Float
4) change all values for a small number, for example the number 5.
5) now you can run through any wall.
IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU ENTER THE WORLD MAP TO CHANGE ALL VALUES IN THE ORIGINAL FORM,OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO NAVIGATE THROUGH THE LOCATIONS.

Tovya

New User
09/01/17
Thread Author
Interesting! Why no use on bunkers though? The only wall I really want to walk through is the one in alpha with The Big One in it because I can't get to him lol

Kingjms22

04/05/17
Thread Author
Interesting! Why no use on bunkers though? The only wall I really want to walk through is the one in alpha with The Big One in it because I can't get to him lol

Trust me...you dont wanna use this in the bunkers...lol it glitches you under the map upon a pool of darkness ...and you'll only move one way

bobturismo

New User
07/30/17
Thread Author
Thank you for typing that out in English

*edit nm

Thanks again

Last edited:

bobturismo

New User
07/30/17
Thread Author
You can kill him but it's crappy. You stand at the wall and do the hack, then don't move and just shoot through the wall. But the big one will sink into the ground, so you can't watch him die or get the z card. If you undo the hack you can walk normal, bus only if you didn't move while in the hack.

Another thing to do is goto the infected first, do the hack on the world map before you enter. Somewhere in the upper center there is a burned car that you can round Rosie with him, running through the car. You can only shoot once without getting hit before running through to the other side of the car.

Top Bottom