LAST DAY ON EARTH:SURVIVAL NEW HACKING ON A LARGE AMOUNT OF HEALTH

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again,a hacker from Russia. I have a new hack using game Guardian.
Hacking will be responsible for unlimited health or you will have a lot of health.
I bad speak English , but I will try to explain how to hack. Or just watch the video, there more clearly
LET'S GET STARTED.
FOR HACKING WE NEED TO FIND THE NUMBER OF OUR HEALTH AT THE MOMENT, I HAVE AT THE MOMENT OF 100 HEALTH.
YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THE DOUBLE ANONYMOUS.
AS SOON AS YOU HAVE FOUND, YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE NUMBER OF OUR HEALTH, I GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH A ZOMBIE, AND MY HEALTH WAS 64.
I MADE A FILTER 64, I HAVE ONLY ONE VALUE IN THE PROGRAM.
Click on that number and then click on the Go button. NEXT, YOU NEED TO SCROLL A BIT BELOW AND YOU WILL SEE THE NUMBER 784E AND 100E IN YELLOW.
784 AND 100 IS THE VALUE OF ABSOLUTE HEALTH.
WE NECESSARY IT TO THE NUMBER YOU WANT. FOR EXAMPLE I WANT 10000 HEALTH, AND SO I 784 10784, AND 100 I ON 10100.
AND NOW I HAVE 10100 HEALTH
Last-Day-on-Earth-Survival-hack-cheats-no-apk-mod.png

MvPGEO

New User
11/07/16
Thread Author
Can you move from the map or you still blocked on the map and you cantt get out?

InternalxHD

New User
02/01/17
Thread Author
Can you make it into a mod please ? my phone isn't rooted so i cant use Gameguardian, i would root my phone but there isn't a support root for my phone yet because its still a new release

Top Bottom