last day on earth : survival problem

N

nosoundeh

Thread Author
anyone can help me? after a while in the game my character cant move, i can open inventory, craft, shop and croush ,but cant even move, how to fix this issues? thanks before( not modded)

Zephrose

New User
11/22/16
Thread Author
update the game, I used to be like that too when first installing, but after I update it become normal

ChiefMaster1010

Saya sudah tidak menerima Jasa VIP lagi
Retired
05/12/16
Thread Author
anyone can help me? after a while in the game my character cant move, i can open inventory, craft, shop and croush ,but cant even move, how to fix this issues? thanks before( not modded)
update the game, I used to be like that too when first installing, but after I update it become normal
its a public mod and its outdated

baialeo

New User
07/03/17
Thread Author
Did you wait until you die and come back get your stuff? Of course, must be in your base to get back to your body

Sorry for asking this here, I got over 700'000 energy cause of old mod, how can I get rid of it? Events only spawn on low energy... I'm in oficial apk now, tried game guardian but I didn't found how to get rid of these 700k energy.

Zephrose

New User
11/22/16
Thread Author
Did you wait until you die and come back get your stuff? Of course, must be in your base to get back to your body

Sorry for asking this here, I got over 700'000 energy cause of old mod, how can I get rid of it? Events only spawn on low energy... I'm in oficial apk now, tried game guardian but I didn't found how to get rid of these 700k energy.
I don't know it will work or not but try it
Using GG scan 300 Double, it will show many address and you need to find the right one, the trick is you use some energy then change the address to 0.001 if energy get max again then that is the right address
from that address chose GoTo then scroll down until you find 700'000 then change it to 100
If it still like that the easier would be play a new game using mod

its a public mod and its outdated
He said he didn't play mod version

baialeo

New User
07/03/17
Thread Author
I don't know it will work or not but try it
Using GG scan 300 Double, it will show many address and you need to find the right one, the trick is you use some energy then change the address to 0.001 if energy get max again then that is the right address
from that address chose GoTo then scroll down until you find 700'000 then change it to 100
If it still like that the easier would be play a new game using mod

Didn't work... I'm using repetitouch to repeat travels and use energy, but it drains battery too fast, takes too long to use all that energy...

Jamiemcc1986

New User
07/30/17
Thread Author
Does anyone know How do u recover from the loading freeze after crafting something that's not in game yet? I made lv 87 and i crafted kevlar armor and some other things them and travelled to a location then the game froze and has bee for a few days now even after updates resarting doesn't solve it. Please help

Dohapi

04/14/17
Thread Author
Does anyone know How do u recover from the loading freeze after crafting something that's not in game yet? I made lv 87 and i crafted kevlar armor and some other things them and travelled to a location then the game froze and has bee for a few days now even after updates resarting doesn't solve it. Please help
The only way is clear data and start all over again.
But its only beta version, eventually dev will wipe up all data from beta version.

Jamiemcc1986

New User
07/30/17
Thread Author
The only way is clear data and start all over again.
But its only beta version, eventually dev will wipe up all data from beta version.
Aww never is there a mod to get experience quick? I have searched but dodgy sites out there. Thank u tho

Top Bottom