Last day on earth:survival v1.4.6 hacking unlimited health

rustamsteep

04/24/17
Thread Author
Hi friends. It's me again,a hacker from Russia. I have a new hack using Game Guardian.
Hacking will be responsible for unlimited health, zombies can't kill.
I bad speak English , but I will try to explain how to hack. Or just watch the video, there more clearly

Let's get started!
For health hacking, you need to find the number of our health at the moment, I have for example health is 100, so I'm looking for DOUBLE 100 ANONYMOUS.
Once you found, you must change the quantity of our health, for example, I spent health ,and now I have 96 health.
I'm doing a filter 96.
Then I press GO , and you can see above, our health is number 780. If health is 100, then there will be the number 784
784=100 health.
For hacking, we need to change the number 780, I changed it to 900.
That's it, now the zombies standing still and not attacking!
Last-Day-on-Earth-Survival-hack-cheats-no-apk-mod.png

Zephrose

New User
11/22/16
Thread Author
I try your trick but I got unlimited HP instead of freeze and zombie still can attacking me
Thank bro!

InternalxHD

New User
02/01/17
Thread Author
Would it be possible to just make this into a mod apk and be able to login with google play games to have online save progress aswell ? that would be great :)

MvPGEO

New User
11/07/16
Thread Author
Basicaly you search for 100 double, you initial hp(idk what anonymous is he saying)
Then go to a zombie and take dmg run or use GG with pause option, then search for you hp again, do so till you get about 10 value or less , see your healh and select the value that indicate you health(double value, EA) then change it to over 100, does nor matter the number, it will show your hp 0 if you look in your backpack and not on the screen. Zombies will not attack you, you can attack them, but there is 1problem,you cant change the map...idk why, so you need to restore health and zombies will attack you again.

Rappwalk

New User
09/11/16
Thread Author
Basicaly you search for 100 double, you initial hp(idk what anonymous is he saying)
Then go to a zombie and take dmg run or use GG with pause option, then search for you hp again, do so till you get about 10 value or less , see your healh and select the value that indicate you health(double value, EA) then change it to over 100, does nor matter the number, it will show your hp 0 if you look in your backpack and not on the screen. Zombies will not attack you, you can attack them, but there is 1problem,you cant change the map...idk why, so you need to restore health and zombies will attack you again.

Yes, I often die when I eat something to restore hp

MvPGEO

New User
11/07/16
Thread Author
Go to the green area, make sure you have a lot of bandages or a lot of carots. Use 2 or 3, wait for zombies to come green area, let hit you once move from green area then go back and you can exit map. Basicaly with this memory hack you are dead and no one can see you apar deers.

adriell

New User
07/14/17
Thread Author
Is it working for mod apk or for original apk only ?
I tried exactly like you do, but nothing change

Top Bottom