Approved Let's MOD { Modding Video Tutorials }

0BFUSCATI0N

Jul 28, 2017
@iAlex

I want to thank you for all your mod videos, I think there great, i learnt a lot from your older ones, the new ones are great and i just want to say thank you.

👍

Reactions: iAlex

Crawlingbones

New User
Mar 19, 2019
𝓜𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓶𝔂
- I will be posting some video tutorials here from now on !
- Games are random :D
- Avoid useless things like requesting protected games, that won't happen :D
- Hope you like this tho lol
- Leave feedback below ^^ and don't forget to subscribe ;)

- If you have any questions comment below :D
Great Video Series man, but can i ask for a Question ?

how am i suppose to Mod a Unity-Assembly.dll if i can't find the asset names. immean Devs renamed thinks like "atk, attack, Damage,Dmg " in other things & its hard to mod that DLL since Name Searches aren't reliable anymore ??

BlazingPhoenix

New User
Mar 8, 2019
If you are looking for damage you would search damage , if it's attack you would normally look for attack or atk ... What do you say ;)

About MS, check it ;)
Another question.
Could you tell me how to mod to have these features,please ? or,what key words i can search
1. Always Player Turn
2. Always Greatest Shot
3. Strike Shot Always Usable
also want to know what target file you use to mod MS.

Last edited:

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Another question.
Could you tell me how to mod to have these features,please ? or,what key words i can search
1. Always Player Turn
2. Always Greatest Shot
3. Strike Shot Always Usable
also want to know what target file you use to mod MS.
if you are still asking about what file to look into you did not check the tutorials at all, and you are wasting my time , go do some good reading and watch some vids before asking this kind of questions

malemalemale

New User
Jun 28, 2018
How can i tell the difference between games that still use DLLs, IL2CPP, and LIBS?

m01ses

New User
May 12, 2019
How can i tell the difference between games that still use DLLs, IL2CPP, and LIBS?
Same question and also I wanna ask about Ragnarok mobile, is it all? Il2cpp or libs.. I tried to extract it the assembly file have red icon x what was that mean

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
Same question and also I wanna ask about Ragnarok mobile, is it all? Il2cpp or libs.. I tried to extract it the assembly file have red icon x what was that mean
check the internal files LOL nothing difficult or anything complicated
if the game has DLLs inside the ASSETS folder then it's obviusly the DLLs what you have to edit (usually)
no dlls ? check the LIB folder and look for libil2cpp.so or any other big lib you see there

if you load a DLLin dnSpy it show ya an X mean that DLL is corrupted or encrypted , this is pretty common nowdays lol

m01ses

New User
May 12, 2019
I extracted
check the internal files LOL nothing difficult or anything complicated
if the game has DLLs inside the ASSETS folder then it's obviusly the DLLs what you have to edit (usually)
no dlls ? check the LIB folder and look for libil2cpp.so or any other big lib you see there

if you load a DLLin dnSpy it show ya an X mean that DLL is corrupted or encrypted , this is pretty common nowdays lol
It's has xsign how to remove that I tried it to find the sign.lib but no files like that is there a way u can see what encrypted file did they do

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I extracted
It's has xsign how to remove that I tried it to find the sign.lib but no files like that is there a way u can see what encrypted file did they do
Never heard of xsign or sign.lib , I really have no idea what you are talking about
Share game link maybe I can give a more specific reply

xtiancbb

New User
May 21, 2019
yow thanks for making this post! your tutz are way more easier to understand!!! tried it all with simple games. But I wanna try something new! rather than damage and health mods!!! i want to try giving vip priviledge in games like MU. like vip1-vip12 priviledge to free players how do u to these? and what keywords you search in lib and dll for this kind of mods

Jacknator

Malaysian Support
Staff member
Team AR
Oct 5, 2015
yow thanks for making this post! your tutz are way more easier to understand!!! tried it all with simple games. But I wanna try something new! rather than damage and health mods!!! i want to try giving vip priviledge in games like MU. like vip1-vip12 priviledge to free players how do u to these? and what keywords you search in lib and dll for this kind of mods
Start with idle games, u can learn pull alot features from those game

Reactions: iAlex

iAlex

ᕙ༼*◕_◕*༽ᕤ
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
I think all you have to do is think about it a bit and dont ask directly without even trying lol
If you are looking for attack you search attack SO if you want vip you search vip, easy no ?