Public Love Live! School idol festival- Music Rhythm Game v9.1.1 EN and JP Mod [Auto Play and Perfect lock ] v9.1.1 [MOD]

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
481f9ea958a16afc1b6617e122abaec7.jpg

Name: Love Live! School idol festival- Music Rhythm Game v9.1.1 EN and JP Mod [Auto Play and Perfect lock ]
Version: 9.1.1 EN and JP
Root: No

Mod features:
1. MOD V1:
Auto play Perfect Great to ALL Perfect
how to ALL Perfect : Setting Adjust Timing -10

2. MOD V2 :
Perfect Lock with Miss (No Auto Play)

Install Steps:
uninstall original apk
install the mod apk

Credits: to Ak0ztik
Playstore Link:

Download Link: MOD EN v1
Download Link: MOD EN v2

Download Mirror: MOD JP v1
Download Mirror: MOD JP v2

Last edited:

Megatai

New User
06/02/21
Thread Author
I've ever mod the previous version, whether i can renewed without having to delete, because I didn't want to download again !!!
can it run on android no root?

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
I've ever mod the previous version, whether i can renewed without having to delete, because I didn't want to download again !!!
can it run on android no root?
yes if you use my previous version of mod

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
previously some devices couldn't install it like android 7 and below, because i updated the app via google play after the club updated their app

for repairs waiting for raw applications from Apkplz

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
Jp Version

Unknown9999

New User
08/27/19
Thread Author
Let me ask something stupid, how do I change the Setting Adjust Timing? Usually after installing a modded game, if there is no mod menu, there is an Adjust file instead, but this time I can't find the Adjust.(Thanks in advance for help)

Fateric95

New User
04/21/21
Thread Author
IDK if this is a problem from Bluestacks or APKS. But after unroot Bluestacks and play one time, afterwards the game doesn't open again.
Ah, and I can't install it in a Xiaomi Device (SAI Non Rooted installation & MIUI Optimization dissabled)

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
LLSIF JP and EN updates are available, and I have updated the link above for the complete EN and JP packages.

Top Bottom