Public Love Live! School idol festival- Music Rhythm Game v9.2.2 EN and JP Mod [Auto Play and Perfect lock ] v9.2.2 [MOD]

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
That's weird, I'll try to reinstall it and report back.
failed to work maybe because you have updated the app to the original 9.2 version, and now you are overwriting the MOD version 9.2, that way the mod apk will not inject new files into the system, because the files are new versions,

because with version update sure new files are extracted to the system after the installation finishes and you start the game for the first time, it shows extract file screen

Wicher

02/16/18
Thread Author
failed to work maybe because you have updated the app to the original 9.2 version, and now you are overwriting the MOD version 9.2, that way the mod apk will not inject new files into the system, because the files are new versions,

because with version update sure new files are extracted to the system after the installation finishes and you start the game for the first time, it shows extract file screen
Yeah, that might be it. Thanks!

EL MAX 1997

New User
10/17/20
Thread Author
version 9.2.1 is now available the game forced me to update it was a lie that until the 8th it could be updated...

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
Screenshot_20210814-010230.jpg

h3h3

EL MAX 1997

New User
10/17/20
Thread Author
New Mod EN and JP v9.2.2

waiting upload
sorry for my english i am latin and i would like to know if i write well. Well I think that K-Lab will be updating every time an event starts. It is what it created. I would like to know your opinion Hideko ???

kapon

New User
08/21/21
Thread Author
my bluestacks says "installation error" for most recent update. does this mod only work with nox?

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
sorry for my english i am latin and i would like to know if i write well. Well I think that K-Lab will be updating every time an event starts. It is what it created. I would like to know your opinion Hideko ???
actually i'm from indonesia, i write english using google translate

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
thanks i just noticed that it was already updated
a little story about me, before I could become the moderator of this mod, I used to not be able to mod an app, and I was only an LLSIF player with MOD, at first I played with Mega Mod, a mod made from Kuroyama Yuuki, even every update I always wait for LLSIF updates after a few years the Yuuki mod disappeared and hasn't been updated for a long time, around 2019 I found an LLSIF mod made by Ak0ztik, I always waited for every version update, until an incident where Ak0ztik disappeared and never made the latest version again, that was the last LLSIF version en v7.0.1, but I once read ak0z's link that note.lua won't expire , even up to several versions, just re-updated note.lua mod with note.lua new , until one day and night I learned how to update an APP without breaking it , after 2 days I was finally able to recreate the Ak0z MOD even though it used to only run on rooted devices, and then I'm looking for a friend who can actually make the app run on an unrooted device,

since then until now, I always update this LLSIF version as soon as possible, I don't want my mod users to wait too long

EL MAX 1997

New User
10/17/20
Thread Author
a little story about me, before I could become the moderator of this mod, I used to not be able to mod an app, and I was only an LLSIF player with MOD, at first I played with Mega Mod, a mod made from Kuroyama Yuuki, even every update I always wait for LLSIF updates after a few years the Yuuki mod disappeared and hasn't been updated for a long time, around 2019 I found an LLSIF mod made by Ak0ztik, I always waited for every version update, until an incident where Ak0ztik disappeared and never made the latest version again, that was the last LLSIF version en v7.0.1, but I once read ak0z's link that note.lua won't expire , even up to several versions, just re-updated note.lua mod with note.lua new , until one day and night I learned how to update an APP without breaking it , after 2 days I was finally able to recreate the Ak0z MOD even though it used to only run on rooted devices, and then I'm looking for a friend who can actually make the app run on an unrooted device,

since then until now, I always update this LLSIF version as soon as possible, I don't want my mod users to wait too long
the note.lua where it is located I have not found it.
I study computer science and I am also trying to be able to play with root

EL MAX 1997

New User
10/17/20
Thread Author
I am also looking at the way to modify the all stars but I do not have a reference of an apk already modified previously

Top Bottom