Public Love Live! School idol festival- Music Rhythm Game v9.2 EN and JP Mod [Auto Play and Perfect lock ] v9.2 [MOD]

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
481f9ea958a16afc1b6617e122abaec7.jpg

Name: Love Live! School idol festival- Music Rhythm Game v9.2 EN and JP Mod [Auto Play and Perfect lock ]
Version: 9.2 EN and JP
Root: No

Mod features:
1. MOD V1:
Auto play Perfect Great to ALL Perfect
how to ALL Perfect : Setting Adjust Timing -10
2. MOD V2 :
Perfect Lock with Miss (No Auto Play)

READ THIS POST CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND USING IT.

Good news: I've made the PG APK successfully. 100% working.
Bad news: It might be unstable (things such as crashes, freezes) and the MOST IMPORTANT PART: I've removed the scorer SR nerf patch from this (I had to, if I don't IT WON'T WORK) SO DON'T USE THOSE SR, OR YOU MIGHT GET BANNED BY KLAB because you got an insanely high score from lives and got them noticed about it.

If you have one of those, REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR TEAM FORMATIONS IMMEDIATELY SO YOU WON'T BE ACCIDENTALLY USE IT.
DON'T USE THEM IN ANY LIVE INCLUDING NORMAL LIVES & RHYTHMIC CARNIVAL.

Thanks for UmiSfx and Yuuki Kuroyama
Enjoy! and Happy Game

Install Steps:
uninstall original apk
install the mod apk

Credits: to Ak0ztik
Playstore Link:

Download Link: MOD EN v1
Download Link: MOD EN v2

Download Mirror: MOD JP v1
Download Mirror: MOD JP v2

Last edited:

Megatai

New User
06/02/21
Thread Author
I've ever mod the previous version, whether i can renewed without having to delete, because I didn't want to download again !!!
can it run on android no root?

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
I've ever mod the previous version, whether i can renewed without having to delete, because I didn't want to download again !!!
can it run on android no root?
yes if you use my previous version of mod

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
previously some devices couldn't install it like android 7 and below, because i updated the app via google play after the club updated their app

for repairs waiting for raw applications from Apkplz

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
Jp Version

Unknown9999

New User
08/27/19
Thread Author
Let me ask something stupid, how do I change the Setting Adjust Timing? Usually after installing a modded game, if there is no mod menu, there is an Adjust file instead, but this time I can't find the Adjust.(Thanks in advance for help)

Fateric95

New User
04/21/21
Thread Author
IDK if this is a problem from Bluestacks or APKS. But after unroot Bluestacks and play one time, afterwards the game doesn't open again.
Ah, and I can't install it in a Xiaomi Device (SAI Non Rooted installation & MIUI Optimization dissabled)

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
LLSIF JP and EN updates are available, and I have updated the link above for the complete EN and JP packages.

Top Bottom