Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
e191f4512da482c75e40281dc134865d.png

Name: LoveLive! School Idol Festival JP version
Version: 9.0.1
Root: No

Mod features:
Auto Play Perfect Great to All Perfect (PG to AP)
how to All Perfect Setting Adjust timing to -10 -11 -12 until it works without great

Install Steps:
if you use my previous mod just click and install

but if you use another version of the mod, you have to uninstall the old application

and if you are a root user and switch from the ORI application to MOD, just use the lucky patcher to re-create the application signature

Credits: to Ak0ztik for Note.lua
Playstore Link: ラブライブ!スクールアイドルフェスティバル(スクフェス) - 大人気リズムゲーム - Apps on Google Play

Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OcN7SNwSaMTapLNbhnuhub6n_LAASfCa/view?usp=drivesdk
Download Mirror: LLSIF JP – Google Drive

Last edited:
07/10/18
Thread Author
hi, the previous one can be installed, but the new one cannot be installed.
It will prompt error while installation the apk. Could you please take a look? I am using Samsung S10 for testing.

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
hi, the previous one can be installed, but the new one cannot be installed.
It will prompt error while installation the apk. Could you please take a look? I am using Samsung S10 for testing.
yes I realized that what was broken was not my mod but the stuck application that I downloaded, I am updating it again

07/10/18
Thread Author
yes I realized that what was broken was not my mod but the stuck application that I downloaded, I am updating it again
Thanks. The new one is tested on my Samsung S10 and it can be worked very well. Appreciate your prompt action :D

sioneden

11/13/19
Thread Author
@Hideko
how to All Perfect Setting Adjust timing to -10 -11 -12 until it works without great

Is it possible to switch between PG and AP?

I don't understand how to set it.

Can you explain it in detail? thank you

Hideko

10/01/19
Thread Author
new versi

Top Bottom