Marvel Battle Lines v.2.6.0 [god mode, unlimited resources, instant win]

Oct 19, 2017
Naw it's not working on challenge mode. I actually hope it doesn't work on Arena too tbh. Everything else it seems it work for I finished the new story contest fast as hell. lmao
Hey Bon, have you completed the campaign mode chapter 5-9, the one where you have to watch Thanks fight Red Skull? Did you have the mod on?

Last edited:

zarran

New User
Jul 16, 2016
@BTG
just a heads up, there is going to be a new update that will start in about 5 hours and end in about 8 hours

TheX7

New User
Sep 1, 2016
@BTG the mod is working but in the middle of a game the app terminate by itself and i must restart the app.

This happen all the time i play. After 5 minutes of playing time.

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
I can't check now but will see what happens when I get to comp. Try normal apk 1 or 2 times, see if you get same problem?

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
dunno. but sound weird, could be just original game problem.
download mid way terminated, at that point mod is not even loaded yet, so must be game problem.
sound like the game fail to maintain network connection and ended up crashing?

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
Crash and freeze you should thank dev for it. They just release 2.4.1 patch hopefully fix whatever problems they have. I'll update mod soon when I get to comp

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
that's cause they don't mod places that I mod this game lol.

you have freedom to use any of the mods, whichever the ones you think good for your gameplay :)