Marvel Battle Lines v.2.6.0 [god mode, unlimited resources, instant win]

BTG

busy n will update mods with most "likes" first
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
updated give that a test. i think dev fixes freezes and crash issues

Mar 16, 2018
The same for me, still crashing every battle or if you use instant win after feel times.

If this helps you to found the issue with your mod, here is some info:
My phone is a XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1 with Android 8.1 NO ROOT - Crashing.
On Bluestacks 4 with Android 7.1.2 NO ROOT - For now no issues or crashing.

I don't have much more to share, but for me seems related to the Android version you are using or some memory leak in the mod as I already said the original app or other mods doesn't have this issues.
If you need more info I'm glad to help you. ;)

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
could be. I don't have android 8 so I can't test anything on that version.
in any case, I test on Memu and had no problem, so yeah could be specific to android 6+ ?? no clue - sorry

Feb 1, 2016
Hi is there anyway we could have pvp or just challenge mode version. The challenge mode is not live so should be okay.

Aug 3, 2018
The same for me, still crashing every battle or if you use instant win after feel times.

If this helps you to found the issue with your mod, here is some info:
My phone is a XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1 with Android 8.1 NO ROOT - Crashing.
On Bluestacks 4 with Android 7.1.2 NO ROOT - For now no issues or crashing.

I don't have much more to share, but for me seems related to the Android version you are using or some memory leak in the mod as I already said the original app or other mods doesn't have this issues.
If you need more info I'm glad to help you. ;)
im using zenfone 3 with android nougat 7.1.1 and had same issues, i think this isnt related to android version and seems to be somenthing related to bad servers of nexon, on original game i had a few problem with connections too

Oct 6, 2015
The one mod lacks from BMT is that they only use 10x attack as the original, but if only maybe you can also make 10x or more health, could be a game changer and feels more enjoy playing it.

For the Challenge, it did show 0 att on the enemies, but when a battle line is on, they attack with their original stats, it also doesn't work for daily events such as Red Skull, Baron Mordo and Odin, but works for Holiday events.

Arena is real-time PvP, so I guess that's a bit risky when a mod is applied, unless anti-ban mod is developed.

Great job as usual. Cheers.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
The mod here only has god mode, all stats are original ofc.
Don't feel like releasing massive dmg mod as the instant win should be more than enough to destroy your enjoyment.

I'll think about that massive health, might be more fun as you play longer with your own strength...

Feb 1, 2016
how about making the mod work in Challenge mode too? That would be really cool so that we could get more resource the get better cards. The grind gets real sometimes.

BTG

Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
original apk install ok on your device?
this game needs Android 5+
unsigned needs LP patched to Android too