Status
Not open for further replies.

iAlex

Away until 25August!
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
c004aa25618d22807c1be56d151a636ffb770d78.png

Dragon Project addiction!

Mobile games are fun and most of times you get addicted to some... until you get bored of it HAHA

This CONTEST is about your precious experience playing those mobile-games!

Share with us your experience, PICs or VIDs and a few words to describe your gaming experience!!!

Prizes:
N°1
Free VIP - 1 month subscription
&
Very Advanced Dragon Project Account

N°2
Free VIP - 1 month subscription

Entry rules:
1. Account on AndroidRrepublic must be 1 month old at least
2. Only 1 entry for each member, no double posts
3. Will be counted only entries with PIC / VID + description!

Starts : 10.3.2018
Ends : 15.3.2018

Winners will be picked starting 15.3.2018 , don't rush things :D

All 262 summon tickets needs to be redeemed ASAP !
With tickets you will be able to summon a monster and you will have to defeat it to get the prize ! GL !
Not gonna mention other things related t account, check the pics and about IGN, that can be changed !
pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg
PlayStore Link : Click me . . .

Last edited:

iAlex

Away until 25August!
Exclusive Modding Team
Mar 11, 2016
//Reserved

Thank you very much, all of you guys :D
Really enjoyed reading all the comments, thx =D

Congratulations to @Trojan for getting N°1 prize :D
&
Congratulations to @Hiro2cool for getting N°2 prize :D

once again thx for you time guys :D

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2015
I was not really a fond of mobile games because I had a pretty shitty phone. So What I play back then was 2D/2.5D games that do not need that much of RAM.

I was really into Fate/Series back then, well until now that's the same. Then, I found Fate/Grand Order and I really liked it. But then, one day I got stuck on one map and almost decided to buy quartz to grab 5* servants and have my way easily on the map. But I said to myself that it's not worth it so I looked for cheats. Then I found Android Republic and (F/GO mod was still free back then) fount the MOD for the game. Since that day I had fun playing the game and thought of investing more for mobile gaming (thinking of getting a new phone).

I'm thinking of getting a mobile controller (just like the console controllers) and play some fps games on my phone. But that's future talk when I get a better phone.

Screenshot - one of the dialogue in the event of Fate/Grand Order.

Attachments

Apr 3, 2015
on PC.
Ragnarok Online fits the category.
during school days(before and after school/ holiday (all day with minimum of 8hours/ sometimes cutting my classes just to WOE or participate in global events like x2.
been a dropout for a year for the reason that i cut my classes and played all day.

that time Ragnarok is Lyf.

But on gadgets.
Monster Hunter 1,2 or 3 is the best.
grind,kill,grind grind grind until you got the material to craft legendary items...

woooo time flys so fast..

Nostalgia!.

FYI.
still playing RO and Monster Hunter On pc and Android...

Pride

New User
Oct 23, 2016
Back then when i was very addicted on the game named Blood and Soul, that time i was studying a food course but yea, im a lonely nerd gamer i forgot my schooling, i just want to play and hunt for boss on game, that time i don't even care if my teacher or my mumma will scold me. this game was on the other level, i can fly, i can do what i want, we got in real life eyeballs on our guild, that was the time i met my real life wife, shes one of my guildie, best gaming experience and happy ending for me i guest :blush:

FB_IMG_1520653367155.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Haedus

New User
Nov 16, 2016
Playing online mmos back when they were all good is different. Ragnarok, ROSE, Rising Force, Flyff, and all that came with it. I get addicted but don't really get bored easily.

Joining AR changed this lol. I bought VIP that one time and BOOM. I went through all the games listed there. Became addicted to one game and then get bored after about 2-3 days. It's so fun, joining this site. This site changed my mobile gaming habits.

Mar 1, 2017
I remember my first time playing mmo rpg, it was ragnarok. It changed my life vaguely ang it was tremendously addictive. The moment I was hooked up on this kind of genre, is also the moment I ruined my life goals xD. I forgot to graduate and forgot to have suitable job that can afford all of my family needs. And now I cant even pay vip, so sad for being leecher here. I hope one day I would experience being vip here. Lmao

Feb 22, 2018
I played alot of mobile games. But the here are some of I considered as the best mobile games.

Summoners War
Onmyoji
Hearthstone
Kritika

I guess that's my genre. But I am always open for new games. If i'm lucky enough, that account will be in good hands. I found playing mobile games as stress reliever and quick escape to reality. I hope I can win even once :)

Attachments

Dec 16, 2015
Mobile games are a good time waster but sometimes you just get into a game that you risk going hungry because of it.

There was this game from Gumi® that i really loved called Chain Chronicles... The story was fun.. It had a lot of competitive value and most of all, the characters were beautifully drawn and voiced. But now that they dropped the game. Im kinda having a hard time looking for a replacement for it. Tho nothing really sticks like chain chronicle did.

Everytime i had a brake i would open my phone to play it

Would pay my service provider just to connect to the internet for this game, nothing else.

Would forget to even eat especially during events.

I feltblike i trully belonged in it. Sadly its gone.

Feb 20, 2018
I play some games on android and i download a lot of games yes but i only play a bit of normal game i will download the game and after the game open it will be ugly i will delete it again it is a fun and funny experience for me. yahh now I only play 2 games which I think is nice that is
RULES OF SURVIVAL
CRUSADER OF LIGHT

yes that's a good game I think Rules of survival game fun when you play with friends yes it is fun thrilling moments if the opponent left 5 or 2 people that and you will think whether I will be champion 1 but its not so fun

and Crusader of light games yes it's a game I think is pretty fun android game with Open world system that rely on its own efforts a lot I see other open world android game more money than own business like you have your charakter money will be great but not for games this ansa should be persuaded to get good "stuff from raid and others siatem Money just for the costum or mount you use it so i really like it there are also a lot of other nice Open World games such as Toram Online Avable, Aurcus Online, And Order and chaos 1 and 2 is also a good thing but i'm late to play it so i do not play it because your just hard to pursue others if you play late to play his game.

yes I also like to play very old games even up to ten to twelve hours in one game jiga one day is very fun and that's the experience of aaya thank you.
Screenshot_2018-03-10-23-27-47.jpg
Screenshot_2018-03-09-04-43-36.jpg

Feb 20, 2018
I play some games on android and i download a lot of games yes but i only play a bit of normal game i will download the game and after the game open it will be ugly i will delete it again it is a fun and funny experience for me. yahh now I only play 2 games which I think is nice that is
View attachment 26633 View attachment 26634
RULES OF SURVIVAL
CRUSADER OF LIGHT

yes that's a good game I think Rules of survival game fun when you play with friends yes it is fun thrilling moments if the opponent left 5 or 2 people that and you will think whether I will be champion 1 but its not so fun

and Crusader of light games yes it's a game I think is pretty fun android game with Open world system that rely on its own efforts a lot I see other open world android game more money than own business like you have your charakter money will be great but not for games this ansa should be persuaded to get good "stuff from raid and others siatem Money just for the costum or mount you use it so i really like it there are also a lot of other nice Open World games such as Toram Online Avable, Aurcus Online, And Order and chaos 1 and 2 is also a good thing but i'm late to play it so i do not play it because your just hard to pursue others if you play late to play his game.

yes I also like to play very old games even up to ten to twelve hours in one game jiga one day is very fun and that's the experience of aaya thank you.
sorry there are additional words: D I want to say I love you so much I want to say you play is not fun and not nyama looking is a new sensai from other games you may have a game that is nice and very good other I play games just for relax and comfortable and if I think the game that I play already do not feel comfortable to play I will remove the game and play another game his hehee soohappy and fun playing the game and sorry if there are my words that are wrong ^ _ ^

Azfisk

New User
Jan 11, 2016
I play Game A Lot At Pc .. Everyday I go to cyber cafe to play a game .. but i cant afford it .. to i decide to play game at phone .. im addicted to it right now

Feb 24, 2017
I have always loved games... I am more into PC gaming... But at the moment, I really have a shi**y PC ... So mobile games are the only go destination for me
Normally I get easily bored from most mobile games ... Dunno why, maybe because I don't like their game play style etc
I don't really like RPGs but... I have been playing two of them which I just picked on a hunch... I will just share my lucky summons from those two games just two or three days ago... I am completely free to play guy so those are really big for me
These two games I have been playing from 3 and 1 year respectively
1.Seven Knights (Global)
2.Fate Grand Order (Global) also started playing the KR version 2 months ago and one of the screenshot will be from that
Screenshot_20180304-233247.jpg
Screenshot_20180307-233510.jpg
Screenshot_20180311-033122.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.