Modding Mobile Legends only with root [Radar mod]

PapuArima

New User
Dec 31, 2019
Hello people welcome to my second thread, in this I will try to explain how to mod MB just with root in a few steps.

YOU NEED ROOT.

1. Have brain, yes; Moonton don't check "signature" on libs but it's important to don't ask stupid questions.

2. Il2cpp dumper, oh yes, our favourite lammer tool :). Download from: Perfare/Il2CppDumper

3. Dnspy, wtf this program is so fcking OP you can do much things and it's free, download from: 0xd4d/dnSpy

4. Have Android phone, yep, this is very important XD.

5. Install MB from Play Store, complete all tutorials and play some game with real people.

6. In your favourite explorer, go to Android/com.mobile.legends/files/dragon2017/assets/UnityData_NEW/Managed/Metadata and copy global-metadata.dat
Screenshot_20191231-160937_Cx File Explorer.jpg

7. Then go to /data/data/com.mobile.legends/app_libs and copy liblogic.so (it's the true libil2cpp.so of the game, remember they create a process called UnityKillsMe, sorry Moonton I have experience modding games :) ).
Screenshot_20191231-161244_Cx File Explorer.jpg

8. Transfer to PC (and open CMD) on il2cppdumper folder and paste this:
Code:
Il2CppDumper.exe liblogic.so global-metadata.dat 2017.4.32f1 3
You will get this output:
1577805611994.png

9. Open it on Dnspy and search this:
1577805718080.png

10. Open liblogic.so with our favourite hexadecimal editor (I will use HxD) and search that offset (when Moonton upgrade apk it will change so don't search exactly that, and Im using arm 32 bits so if you use 64 sure it will be different), then replace with this code:
Code:
01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1
1577805945269.png

11. Paste this modified in the same folder we found it and enjoy mod MB.

If you have any question ask me ^^. Happy new year :D.

Reactions: Teddy Oke and BTG

Isaf Fathir

New User
Jan 5, 2020
I Have Crash or Force Close when replace the mod liblogic.so to data/data/com.mobile.legends/app_libs how to fix it?

PapuArima

New User
Dec 31, 2019
I Have Crash or Force Close when replace the mod liblogic.so to data/data/com.mobile.legends/app_libs how to fix it?
How you paste the hex code into the lib? If you use HxD you can't do it with Ctrl + V, because it will move hex values, instead, use Ctrl + B to replace it. If still crashes I don't know why, it works perfectly for me.

Isaf Fathir

New User
Jan 5, 2020
Oke done and its work,but when play Rank or Classic game is said UNKNOWN ERROR and it will Force Close,maybe this was detected by System. How to fix it

dhy_pw

New User
Jan 17, 2020
Im using arm64 and replace the offset with "01 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1", but i got stuck on loading game before battle, any idea?

youbrey

New User
Oct 24, 2015
Thanks. how to mod high camera mode?

detected unknown error after few minutes

Last edited: