Mod's sharing without given proper credits

New Products

TheFallenOne

Apr 14, 2018
Sorry for my ranting in advance, but i've reached a point for, there i really can't "look away" off of it anymore.

Just to make a clear point for, that i'm not against of sharing Mod's of others at all, if they are being made in a real proper way.

I'm being here in this forum for a very long time now and i did witness in that time, that some person/s, do sharing other Mod's on hosters platforms, there you can earn real money. I'm sure of, that you know, what i'm meaning. They are doing it, WITHOUT given any credits to the original modders ON PURPOSE, even when they obviously KNOW for, who the modder is.

I'm being very sure of, that you all know for, who i am talking about, for the person/s is/are. - That is, in my personal opinion, an absolutely "NO-GO"!. Because, trying to earn a huge of of real money, with a "stranger's work", is the worst thing, you can think off.

If a REAL modder would publish his OWN work on a hoster-platform, there he/she can earn real money, then it is an eligible way and i would support it without any regrets.

BUT: If anyone, who wants to try to earn money from a stranger's work, then it is surely, in my personal opinion, a main crime, which is anger me a lot.

*Anger out!*

h3yf00l

Device Manager
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 2, 2014
We do try enforce giving credits to the rightful modders however some of these guys who share their mods share from other sites who don't give credits. If and when someone does come to forward we do edit the thread with rightful modder being credited.

Reactions: Zscythe

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015
Sorry for my ranting in advance, but i've reached a point for, there i really can't "look away" off of it anymore.

Just to make a clear point for, that i'm not against of sharing Mod's of others at all, if they are being made in a real proper way.

I'm being here in this forum for a very long time now and i did witness in that time, that some person/s, do sharing other Mod's on hosters platforms, there you can earn real money. I'm sure of, that you know, what i'm meaning. They are doing it, WITHOUT given any credits to the original modders ON PURPOSE, even when they obviously KNOW for, who the modder is.

I'm being very sure of, that you all know for, who i am talking about, for the person/s is/are. - That is, in my personal opinion, an absolutely "NO-GO"!. Because, trying to earn a huge of of real money, with a "stranger's work", is the worst thing, you can think off.

If a REAL modder would publish his OWN work on a hoster-platform, there he/she can earn real money, then it is an eligible way and i would support it without any regrets.

BUT: If anyone, who wants to try to earn money from a stranger's work, then it is surely, in my personal opinion, a main crime, which is anger me a lot.

*Anger out!*
The ones you are talking about trawl the countless mod sharing blogs where the mods have been shared and reshared so many times the credits sadly get lost along the way.
The ones that share here literally copy paste the mod info with their own link, they aren't the ones to remove credits but lik @h3yf00l if a mod owner comes forward we will always make sure they are credited properly but we aren't going to search the entire net to find the original owner for the 1000s of mods shared in the public section

Reactions: Zscythe

TheFallenOne

Apr 14, 2018
Sorry for ranting further. But if you would look close enough, then you would realize the real meaning of mine. Those "special" mentioned one/s, are "sharing" those mods purely in the manner of earning money off of other works. I've witnessed this for a VERY long time now, and very closely.

Those shared mod's, which i'm talking about, are VERY clearly "stamped" in-game for, who were being modding them. And, still, they got not being credited at all. When you start the game, then right at the very beginning, you can see an implemented "banner" of the actual modder. Which leads to, that the one, who is sharing them, a) is "testing" them, if they are working, then they see it and totally ignore it or b) They don't test them at all and just grab them and post them.

In both ways, it is a directly purpose to just make money with others work.

Again: *Ranting off* (for now)

Zscythe

Public Release Moderator
Staff member
Team AR
Apr 13, 2018
Sorry for ranting further. But if you would look close enough, then you would realize the real meaning of mine. Those "special" mentioned one/s, are "sharing" those mods purely in the manner of earning money off of other works. I've witnessed this for a VERY long time now, and very closely.

Those shared mod's, which i'm talking about, are VERY clearly "stamped" in-game for, who were being modding them. And, still, they got not being credited at all. When you start the game, then right at the very beginning, you can see an implemented "banner" of the actual modder. Which leads to, that the one, who is sharing them, a) is "testing" them, if they are working, then they see it and totally ignore it or b) They don't test them at all and just grab them and post them.

again, this..
The ones you are talking about trawl the countless mod sharing blogs where the mods have been shared and reshared so many times the credits sadly get lost along the way.
The ones that share here literally copy paste the mod info with their own link, they aren't the ones to remove credits but lik @h3yf00l if a mod owner comes forward we will always make sure they are credited properly but we aren't going to search the entire net to find the original owner for the 1000s of mods shared in the public section
i understand how you feel, but since you looked so concerned about this then i will appreciate your assistance to give us the proper credit for the creator for every mod you will find without real owner credit..

you can pm me and i will help to update each threads and give warnings to those frequent poster in Public section

Apih00

VIP
Dec 29, 2018
i think the concept is the same when u download pirated/Modded games
this is internet bro :V
i dont think u should anger out too much ._.
btw did u get any side commision for giving those credits?

Dogboy69

I AR Make Video
Staff member
Team AR
Jan 26, 2015

They don't test them, they copy and paste everything and reupload to a host that pays per click. It is a crap business but one the modders are well aware of, Hence the toast message. Most people will see the ingame stamp and go to the original source for updates

Reactions: Jayrei