Thread Author
a98bea1de5fd8789773e80dacaa8ebd91cf29076.png

Name: Monkey King - Havoc in Heaven
Version: 2.1.11
Package: com.ezfun.xyen
Language: CN and EN
Need Root: No

Monkey King
Welcome to Monkey King, an exciting action-combat MMO game!

Assume the role of a new hero, you fight your way across the continent in search of true power. On your path, you’ll discover an expansive and enthralling story, participate in dungeons and open world PvP events, hunt monsters and Bosses, collect and upgrade gear, and much more! Choose two weapon styles, and mix and match them as you see fit during combat, creating a fighting style that’s just the way you like it. Blades, bows, spears and more can all be paired together as you like.

Join one of 3 distinct nation states, and represent your people in multiple ways. Raise your sword in battle, waging war on your opponents in real-time online PvP; Or, run for government, and get elected emperor of the State, appointing other players to positions of power at your side, ready to lead your nation to victory. Together, hunt down Legendary World Bosses across the map, but be careful for players from other nation states - It’s all out war!

Become a Legend - Play Monkey King today!

***Features***

- Solo Campaign - 45+ unique challenge levels telling an epic adventure over 6 chapters.
- Flexible Combat System - Swap weapons on the fly in a polished Hack and Slash fighting experience!
- Team Formation - Choose and call powerful allies to your side in combat!
- Gear Upgrade - Enhance and maintain your existing gear by upgrading it to much higher levels.
- Open World PvP - Roam the border zone and engage enemies of your nation in real-time live online battles. Bring your friends!
- Player Politics - Run for government, and get elected leader of the Empire Nation. Rule with might and justice, or betray your people!

Mod:
1.) weak monsters
2.) 20x dmg (BGM OFF)

Notes:
1.) dmg is fully working in PvP or open world. it is set low to prevent banning by reports from other players but 5x should be more than enough for you to kill strong players there - watch out what you're doing
2.) inform me when next version got updated - you'll know this when the game auto download update files. I've removed anti-update on this mod, you WILL need to inform me when they update game or otherwise you know very well the risk

Auto ban warning:
1.) always, always, always select your server in the beginning before you login. Doesn't matter if the 'correct' server shows up on your screen, select YOUR correct server number ! Failing to do this, your account will be banned immediately
2.) once you've logged into the server, on the main screen, WAIT for 5 seconds or more BEFORE you click or do anything. Failing to do this, sometimes you get the "reconnect" popup, KILL the game immediately and then re-login again
3.) the usual anti-ban code is still in this mod, but will be much less effective cause I needed to change quite a lot of it to get through this latest auto-ban logic.
4.) if you're running out of IDs for this game, re-install your emulator or use xprivacy to wipe clean your AndroidID, IMEI, etc etc
5.) I do not recommend playing with an already banned account - not sure about you, but I get tired of clicking reconnect after awhile
5.) finally - I don't want to entertain ban comment anymore, if you don't follow these steps above. Only come back if you notice that you get banned immediately EVEN after using a fresh new account

Install Steps:
1.) install apk, put OBB, play

This is the mod that was submitted to VIP but got rejected as we're seeing weak anti-cheat for the game. Now you guys can enjoy it :D

This game is the same as Immortal Saga but for US and EU servers. When I get chance, I'll revive Immortal Saga back from the graveyard...

Use of this mod means you fully accept risks of banning. Consider yourself warned.

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB, or just want to patch using LP? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games

1. like the thread - threads with lots of likes will get higher priority on updates
2. feel like giving donation? just buy VIP, that would go far to support our work
3. but, that's still not enough...well, spread and discuss the game, enjoy it as much as you like :)
4. but, surely we can do more? definitely, like our FB or YT or both.

Credits To: BTG (EMT) & Bungsil (JMT)
Original APK: original apk
Like EMT: facebook || Games 4 Players
Downloads:

Monkeyking v2.1.11 FREE MOD @ AndroidRepublic.org-signed.apk
Monkeyking v2.1.11 FREE MOD @ AndroidRepublic.org-unsigned.apk

Last edited by a moderator:

silver07

New User
01/03/18
Thread Author
can't log in. stuck in this screen.

edit: working fine now. connection issue of my service provider

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180201-105332-551.jpg
    Screenshot_20180201-105332-551.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Win Win

02/04/17
Thread Author
Interesting, where is the OBB download link or Play store link?

This company sure release many versions of the same game.
I still have to keep playing Rage of Righteous, awesome game with hack.

Last edited:

iAmOscar

New User
08/18/16
Thread Author
Hi please fix the resolution issue.. i cant click anything properly.. it is misaligned.. I need to click slightly 0.5cm to the top and to the right of anything I wish to click on.. not sure if its the stupid Monkey King bar at the top or something

Win Win

02/04/17
Thread Author
Somehow there is a grey bar on top compress the whole screen. Anyway it's same game as Rage of the righteous

NonReale

New User
02/01/18
Thread Author
[Attachment removed from Quotes]

Name: Monkey King - Havoc in Heaven
Version: 2.1.6
Package: com.ezfun.xyen
Language: CN and EN
Need Root: No

Monkey King
Welcome to Monkey King, an exciting action-combat MMO game!

Assume the role of a new hero, you fight your way across the continent in search of true power. On your path, you’ll discover an expansive and enthralling story, participate in dungeons and open world PvP events, hunt monsters and Bosses, collect and upgrade gear, and much more! Choose two weapon styles, and mix and match them as you see fit during combat, creating a fighting style that’s just the way you like it. Blades, bows, spears and more can all be paired together as you like.

Join one of 3 distinct nation states, and represent your people in multiple ways. Raise your sword in battle, waging war on your opponents in real-time online PvP; Or, run for government, and get elected emperor of the State, appointing other players to positions of power at your side, ready to lead your nation to victory. Together, hunt down Legendary World Bosses across the map, but be careful for players from other nation states - It’s all out war!

Become a Legend - Play Monkey King today!

***Features***

- Solo Campaign - 45+ unique challenge levels telling an epic adventure over 6 chapters.
- Flexible Combat System - Swap weapons on the fly in a polished Mod and Slash fighting experience!
- Team Formation - Choose and call powerful allies to your side in combat!
- Gear Upgrade - Enhance and maintain your existing gear by upgrading it to much higher levels.
- Open World PvP - Roam the border zone and engage enemies of your nation in real-time live online battles. Bring your friends!
- Player Politics - Run for government, and get elected leader of the Empire Nation. Rule with might and justice, or betray your people!

Mod:
1.) weak monsters
2.) 10x dmg (BGM OFF)

Notes:
1.) dmg is fully working in PvP or open world. it is set low to prevent banning by reports from other players but 5x should be more than enough for you to kill strong players there - watch out what you're doing
2.) inform me when next version got updated - you'll know this when the game auto download update files and then went hung - that's self-protection from the mod

Install Steps:
1.) install apk, put OBB, play

This is the mod that was submitted to VIP but got rejected as we're seeing weak anti-cheat for the game. Now you guys can enjoy it :D

This game is the same as Immortal Saga but for US and EU servers. When I get chance, I'll revive Immortal Saga back from the graveyard...

Use of this mod means you fully accept risks of banning. Consider yourself warned.

If this game has xapk extension on Apkpure, then you BETTER download the obb inside that xapk.
This is IMPORTANT. Blank screens, crash? That's the result of failing to follow this. If you can't play the game, watch the videos again.
1.) Important - Installing Modded APK/OBB Tutorial.
2.) The obb Trick Tutorial

Need to login to Google+ or FB, or just want to patch using LP? Check sticky on this: Important - How to login with Google+ & Facebook on Modded Games

1. like the thread - threads with lots of likes will get higher priority on updates
2. feel like giving donation? just buy VIP, that would go far to support our work
3. but, that's still not enough...well, spread and discuss the game, enjoy it as much as you like :)
4. but, surely we can do more? definitely, like our FB or YT or both.

Credits To: BTG (EMT) & Bungsil (JMT)
Original APK: original apk
Like EMT: facebook || Games 4 Players
Downloads:

Monkeyking v2.1.6 FREE MOD @ AndroidRepublic.org-signed.apk
Monkeyking v2.1.6 FREE MOD @ AndroidRepublic.org-unsigned.apk

Rage of the righteous
rage of righteous
monkey king
immortal saga
android cheat tool
android cheat tools
android game Mod
android game hacker
android game hackers
android game Modding
android game hacks
android game memory editor
android game memory editors
android game mod
android game modder
android game modders
android game mods
android games Mod
android games hacks
android games mod
android games mods
android Mod
android Mod forum
android Mod games
android Mod tool
android hacked games
android hackers
android Modding forum
android Modding games
android hacks
android mod
android mod games
android modded games
android modding games
android mods
android republic
apk Mod
apk hacks
apk mod
apk modded
apk modders
apk mods
cheat tool for android
cheats for android games
Modding team
exclusive android Mod
exclusive android hacks
exclusive android mod
exclusive android mods
exlusive modding team
game Mod android
game hacker android
game Modding android
game hacks android
game mod android
game modded android
game modding android
game mods android
Mod android game
Mod android games
Mod apk
Mod apk games
Mod apks
Mod for android game
Mod for android games
Mod game android
Mod tool for android
Mod tool for android game
Mod tool for android games
hacked android games
hacked apk
hacked apk games
hacked games android
hacked games for android
Modding android games
Modding games android
hacks for android
hacks for android games
junior modding team
memory editor
memory editors
mod android
mod android game
mod android games
mod apk
mod apks
mod for android
mod for android game
mod for android games
mod game
mod game android
mod games
mod games android
mod games for android
modded android game
modded android games
modded apk
modded apk android games
modded apk games
modded games for android
modding android games
modding apk
mods android
team ar
unlimited
mega
unlimited currencies
mega mods
everything unlock
unlock
all currencies
UPDATE 2.1.7

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
updated enjoy

BTG

AndroidRepublic...best mods for u when others fail
Exclusive Modding Team
04/26/16
Thread Author
10x, all of this series will be updated to use 10x from now on.
i haven't updated the popup yet

Misoto

09/22/17
Thread Author
Like he say.. concider u self to get banned..yeah i get banned from other mod..i never do abused play but some of player report me cos have fake VIP level..lol
And now u can kill strong player in world map,thats more detected than anything lol because this is full PVP game..so be wise and u will know what i mean about "Be Pation" :D

Top Bottom