HERE | Facebook Page: HERE

Grand Server Opening March 25, 2018 | GMT +8 7:00

Website: Legion of Mu Mobile - Your powers are endless loop! Free2Play
Facebook Page: Legion of MU

Download Game :

Download : Legion of Mu Mobile - Your powers are endless loop! Free2Play

✔️ Download Android the best on the "UC Browser” browser
✔️ Download IOS the best on the "Safari" browser

Here you will experience the real gameplay and an exciting real-time MMORPG, server 24/7 Online, don't spend your time on a server that doesn't provide high-quality playability.

FREEBIES
Starting Bound Diamonds 10,000
Starting Gold Lock: 10,000,000
Start With VIP Level 5!

CODES:
FREEOBT

3NE8KI7J
HOLYTHUR
EASTER

F4P758GY

Server Features: (all features are tested and working 100%)

* Default Exp
* Default Monster Drop
* Achievement System
* Fame System
* Daily Tasks
* Elf Pet system
* Resource Territory
* Soul System
* AI Settings
* Resources territory
* God Weapon
* Legion
* Emblem
* Alchemy
* Soul System
* New Pet
* New wings
* New costumes
* New Title
* Holy Weapon
* Chain Gold
* Adorn
* Legion System
* Marriage System
* Reconnect System
* Fashion Wardrobe
* Ancient Battlefield
* New Map Kanrutan
* Lucky Wheel
* New Map Elbeland
* Demonic Tower
* Crystal Mirrage
* Roland City War

New Server Features:

Wings Upgrade up to +30
Equipment Upgrade up to + 30 (Enhancement Box)
Genius System
Pet System Upgrade
Hatch Pet
Cross Server Works 100%

...And Much More

Supported devices

Android Devices
PC Emulators
Apple Devices

Copyright © Webzen the Original Developer of MU Origin

Last edited:

arzin

New User
06/19/15
Thread Author
This is another private server of mu. Just guys where avle to host it to google.. once the official mu mobile gets that info, it will be removed from google play because of copyright...
Just be aware: its another private server

LegionOfMU

03/18/18
Thread Author
This is another private server of mu. Just guys where avle to host it to google.. once the official mu mobile gets that info, it will be removed from google play because of copyright...
Just be aware: its another private server
Thanks for the heads up buddy :) I am sure we are not the only one whose able to host it on google.

arzin

New User
06/19/15
Thread Author
All the server files have been taken from ragezone forum section, modified a little and then added to google. This server will be up as long as the hosters get money from it. Thats the idea of beta to get more to join and in launch you will pay for stuff just like in official mu online. No need to spend money on those private servers what are online as long as you feed them. Just join official and you can be sure that your account is still there afther sleep

LegionOfMU

03/18/18
Thread Author
All the server files have been taken from ragezone forum section, modified a little and then added to google. This server will be up as long as the hosters get money from it. Thats the idea of beta to get more to join and in launch you will pay for stuff just like in official mu online. No need to spend money on those private servers what are online as long as you feed them. Just join official and you can be sure that your account is still there afther sleep

Ragezone? :) Please don't make me laugh :) Server files are not taken from anywhere . Please respect the post and if you don't want to play please just leave my post.

Thank you

iopes

New User
02/10/18
Thread Author
i do login 5min ago but you just shutdown it so i don't do that bye

Gokhan55

10/28/15
Thread Author
oyun başladığı zaman mı hediyeler otomatik olarak yüklü mü olacak?

arzin

New User
06/19/15
Thread Author
Ragezone? :) Please don't make me laugh :) Server files are not taken from anywhere . Please respect the post and if you don't want to play please just leave my post.

Thank you
Every private hoster has the same version ;)
You dont have to act as fool ^^
You know what im talking about, but you try to hide it for others, its best to controll crowd if they dont know what is going on ;)
Its not about playing, its about using others to get their money on something what even officialy does not belong to you in first place..
I would call all those private servers ripping ppls off their money.. and once is enough, the do called wannabe dev runs away with it ;)

Just play and test, dont invest money on private servers!

LegionOfMU

03/18/18
Thread Author
oyun başladığı zaman mı hediyeler otomatik olarak yüklü mü olacak?
Yes, it will load . once you click the app but you have to wait for the OBT to start

Evet, yüklenecek. Uygulamayı tıkladığınızda ama OBT'nin başlamasını beklemeniz gerekiyor

Top Bottom