d346bf39ec426db4e23fc4ff7731622fa2fa394c.png

Name: My Animal School Romance : Romance You Choose
Version: 1.0.2
Root: Yes

Mod:
1)No ruby consume for premium choices

Link = Donation
If you want donate any amount to support me
Donating don't mean you have a personal request of a mod from me its just to support my mods and future mods

Install Steps:
1)See the steps here Important - How to make unsigned APK and Google+ / Facebook login

Credits: bruno32
Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.genius.animalschool
Download Link: MediaFire

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
well my phone is rooted but still does not work it gives te same NETWORK_DEFAULT_ERROR , i even installed google play games app that it says it need but still no go, did you check it after modding to see if it works? pls can you tell us what you did in order to play it the steps for it

Sep 7, 2018
@bruno32 ok , i did not try the original app i was thinking i was doing somenting wrong and thats why your mod app did not work i was thinking that maybe i need a special tool apk or something ... i will keep trying ... but for the moment still not working

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
@bruno32 ok , i did not try the original app i was thinking i was doing somenting wrong and thats why your mod app did not work i was thinking that maybe i need a special tool apk or something ... i will keep trying ... but for the moment still not working
download the new version too fixed a problem later in the mod

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
About Network_Default_Error is because the game try to log-in in google play account but is unsuccessful, don't know the cause but will search for a soluction

Sep 7, 2018
download the new version too fixed a problem later in the mod
from play store ? or ? update: the play store one works , try it on the other phone , but the one you reuploaded on MEGA done it still not working .... i thing is beacuse is forceing you to install google play games app or because from that strange permission bind get install referrer service is called i think i m no modder

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018
i will try those steps my phone is rooted allready srry for all the bothering i will try those steps if it works it works if not no problem will stick to the google play version. :)

May 15, 2018
About Network_Default_Error is because the game try to log-in in google play account but is unsuccessful, don't know the cause but will search for a soluction
Are you still searching for a solution for that problem or is there no way without root?