Name: Neo Monsters
Version: 2.15
Root: No

Mod:

1.) unlimited capture even the uncapturable
2.) run away and you win with your capture
3.) unlimited capture chances
4.) capture anything anywhere including online
5.) Unlimited team cost (deleted cause easy ban)
6.) weak enemies
7.) one-click training to max level

Notes:
1.) uncapturable monsters cannot be used in "online" fights, suggest you to group them in their own team panels. most if not all monsters that you get on "online" fights are uncapturable
2.) Similar to my old mod, I don't do Ultra evolve, so no need to ask. If your monsters already fully evolved, next training will add max +9, enjoy!

Install Steps:
1.) remember recovery code, uninstall original game (if exists), install modded APK
2.) give all permissions (overlay and storage) to the game if you're on Android 6+
3.) play
4.) if you have GG or memory editing tools, uninstall them before play mod. they are not compatible

Like this post to get update on the mods :)

PS. if you paid for this mod on any other sites, better claim a refund asap! you can have it for free ;)

Credits To: BTG (EMT)
Playstore
: Google Playstore
Downloads :

[ARTEAM] Neo Monsters v2.15-signed.apk - 97.7 MB

Last edited:

Aznthug186

New User
Aug 6, 2015
Omg thank you soooo much. I have been playing the china ver but its awesome to play outside different region. Thanks

Niteowl

May 20, 2016
Not sure if it's an error, or Im doing something wrong, but each time I try to do an online fight/game it says
"You have an invalid monster in your team, please remove"

I've tried removing monsters and adjusting the team, but I keep getting the same message,

Reactions: Mobpsycho

BTG

Busy testing PUBG magic bullet
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
you've got one of the uncapturable monsters on your team...that's the standard error...
problem with these monsters is that you can't tell the difference whether they are "normal" or uncapturable...

usually, the full 3 stars, or any monsters with last star empty, are uncapturable.

you just have to try to remove them one by one....best if you remove all monsters, leave 1 in there, and try to click "online"...if you manage to get in, then that monster is "good", you can go back to the team and add next monster etc...

I usually have 1 full team of "normal" monsters, and the rest of the teams will be full of uncapturables. when you want to go to the "online" part, you just have to click the normal monster team tab (to activate), and then click the "online"

enjoy

Niteowl

May 20, 2016
you've got one of the uncapturable monsters on your team...that's the standard error...
problem with these monsters is that you can't tell the difference whether they are "normal" or uncapturable...

usually, the full 3 stars, or any monsters with last star empty, are uncapturable.

you just have to try to remove them one by one....best if you remove all monsters, leave 1 in there, and try to click "online"...if you manage to get in, then that monster is "good", you can go back to the team and add next monster etc...

I usually have 1 full team of "normal" monsters, and the rest of the teams will be full of uncapturables. when you want to go to the "online" part, you just have to click the normal monster team tab (to activate), and then click the "online"

enjoy
Ahh gotcha, Thanks for the help and info man, :)
I'll work on my teams now,

Brewder

New User
May 11, 2016
thank you very much friend

Someday it will be possible to use for uncapturable monsters?

Unfortunately today a new version came out, please when you can update.

the new version is 1.3.0

Reactions: RageAssassin

G3r4lt

New User
Dec 22, 2015
Yeah the title screen even says "when you update now, you get 2 Gems bla bla bla"

BTG

Busy testing PUBG magic bullet
Staff member
Exclusive Modding Team
Apr 26, 2016
You can capture all monsters, except somebody else's monsters of course! Go to online, test it out, and check out some images on my 2nd post...those are all online monsters, e.g. Astralish (whatever that monster name, the one with big massive black wings) is a super special monster that I captured hahaha...he's the boss of the boss