[Nutaku][+18] Fap Ceo v0.932 v4[Mod]

Oct 22, 2016
But we need more replies so that why I'm asking for rubies
u could just open up some chest with that infinity keys. I got plenty of "1 Hour skip" item from chest, and the chest gives 4 hours skip too. Don't mention u will need those item from chest too for replying the girls

Yaragl

New User
Jan 6, 2019
Hi when i reached lvl 10 company i 4got to add girls to work when i reloged i have 0 golds and i cant purchase any. Girls can u fix this?

Jv1312

New User
Jan 4, 2019
u could just open up some chest with that infinity keys. I got plenty of "1 Hour skip" item from chest, and the chest gives 4 hours skip too. Don't mention u will need those item from chest too for replying the girls
But by using rubies we can permanently increase the number of rplys

Oct 22, 2016
But by using rubies we can permanently increase the number of rplys
I'm not so sure if we really need that kind of things, besides I think ruby can trigger ban really easy.. why don't you just increase ur company level so u can join the tournament. u can get some ruby from there easily. besides what are u gonna do with so many number of replies if u already complete the chat with all girls, it'll be wasted in the end.

Apr 23, 2016
Working as of now.
Even if you log back in using the legit version, the last saved data will still be there
So advise to those who just wanna use this to boost a bit, upgrade everything you can before going back.

Sep 30, 2017
View attachment 66397

Name: Fap Ceo
Version: 0.930
Root: No

Read Install Steps

Mod v4:
1)Huge Amount Keys
2)99 Mails chance
3)No consume when buy (Untested need feedback)

If you want donate to support my mods access
Donation
Donating don't mean you have a personal request of a mod from me its just to support my mods and future mods

Install Steps:
0)remove old mod versions
1)Download Fap Ceo Launcher from website
2)Install Launcher
3)Install Modded
4)Open launcher and click play

Credits: bruno32
Playstore Link: Fap CEO - Casual Sex Game | Nutaku
Download Link: signed_fapceo 930 v4.apk
Just got banned. The game designers have definitely implemented some serious cheat detection system.