Version: 0.933
Root: No

Read Install Steps

Mod v4:
1)Huge Amount Keys
2)99 Mails chance

Link = Donation
If you want donate any amount to support me
Donating don't mean you have a personal request of a mod from me its just to support my mods and future mods

Install Steps:
0)remove old mod versions
1)Download Fap Ceo Launcher from website
2)Install Launcher
3)Install Modded
4)Open launcher and click play

Credits: bruno32
Playstore Link: Fap CEO - Casual Sex Game | Nutaku
Download Link: signed_fapceo 933.apk

Last edited:

lolpo44

New User
Nov 13, 2018
Hi, I've tried installing the game on Nox Player but i cant install the modded apk. are there any difference between installing on android and emulator?

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
Hi, I've tried installing the game on Nox Player but i cant install the modded apk. are there any difference between installing on android and emulator?
Its the same, you get any error?

lolpo44

New User
Nov 13, 2018
Its the same, you get any error?
cant really say an error, it just, i followed the instruction like downloading the launcher from the website then install it. but when i tried to install the modded apk, it just doesn't do anything. When i check on the app storage in the setting, the icon for the game doesnt show up except for the launcher.

bruno32

Junior Modding Team
Junior Modding Team
Jun 15, 2016
cant really say an error, it just, i followed the instruction like downloading the launcher from the website then install it. but when i tried to install the modded apk, it just doesn't do anything. When i check on the app storage in the setting, the icon for the game doesnt show up except for the launcher.
u need to open the launcher after installing apk and click in play its in Install steps

Reactions: Tothemoob026